a petition/ PIL to the mods

observer1

I know PMs were stopped for a while to prevent 'maximum' spamming. I now notice that one can use the facility only after one has 300 posts to their credit. Seeing that some of us are not as keyboard-intensive as others, cant thie minimum requirement be changed to a timeframe? Say, 4 months of membership? Or 3 months+50 posts?

Alternatively we can also have other posters "donating" some of their points toward someone they know. In this case it appears Dhondy is acquianted with Observer(correct me if I am wrong guys) and hence he can possibly donate some points/posts so that Observer is upto 500 limit. I beleive we used to have the system where users could donate points, is that still around Varun/Ravi?

Alternatively we can also have other posters "donating" some of their points toward someone they know. In this case it appears Dhondy is acquianted with Observer(correct me if I am wrong guys) and hence he can possibly donate some points/posts so that Observer is upto 500 limit.
In return for a few of his millions, yes, why not. I am quite soft hearted in that way.

The only millions I can contribute are measured per cubic centimetre Doc - and I dont think both of us would be game for that kind of deal!
:hysterical: Docs having a go at each other. Stuff an Engineer's dream is made of :hysterical: (gets popcorn and takes his position on the balcony seat)

I went to Wrightington a while ago to attend a RCP meeting' date=' and I kid you not, there was this well known orthopaedic surgeon sat on a stool, speaking casually on the hospital phone, ordering his next Jaguar.:haha:[/quote'] The CLS is my personal choice, the closest I can get to my dream - the Maserati Quattroporte.

It is a bloody awesome machine, Lurker, and Maseratis have always appealed to me - maybe it is the trident / trishul symbol - who knows! The problem they have is steep depreciation if you buy them new - and poor reliability if you buy them 2-3 years old. Stuffed both ways!

The car costs $80K-120K here in the UK' date=' Bheem. This is one loaded Doc you are talking to.[/quote'] 120 K should turn out to be about 60 K in British pounds Dhondy. The way Dollar is falling you can expect it to get down to 45-50 K by the end of the year I suppose. :sad_smile::sad_smile: Hang in there you may actually buy this puppy by the end of the year :D