A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

Don't know what the Indian equivalent of Glenn Beck is' date=' but the chewtiya is on record that his intellect should be compared to only MIT and Stanford professors despite not even knowing which way the average of a sample would shift by adding a data point!:hysterical:[/quote'] Must have written that post without helmet :hysterical::hysterical:
I wish I could take today's performance as well as you are able to but i am not able to. That Prabhakar-Mongia effort was the worst incident I have ever seen in my life and after the game I never wanted to have Mongia and Prabhakar in the team ever again coz they played for themselves and not the team. Today's performance from SRT, though not as bad as the Mongia-Prabhakar one, is similar and comes 2nd on the list of incidents I have seen. Other incidents which i am not proud of as an Indian fan are Bedi declaring innings against WI in 76 and Bedi once again conceding a odi against Pakis in late 76 coz Pakis were bowling bouncers every ball. Though I didn't witness the last 2 incidents I wish an ndian captain wuld have continued to play on and didn't just give up and walk out of the game. IMO today's incident ranks 2nd on the list after Mongia-Prabhakar one but before the Bedi declaration/concedes. You may have a different perspective but that's how I feel about it.
It's a choice you can make and you have the ability to because all you need to do is choose to not get so judgmental about it. Not all things in life need to be judged with such a moral microscope coz after all there are worse crimes committed for us to judge. Again, you have a right to your judgments but just as a good meaning fellow poster I am simply suggesting that you may choose to let it go. It's up to you to make the choice...
Seriously Vijay, today is such a effed up day, its hard to see any other way thru. We got our butt handed by Bangbros gloriously, Sachin scores slowest century in BD in last 2 years. Humor is the best medicine I say. Munni Bai hum daroo daal ke haajir hain, jaldi thumka lagaane aao meri Sri Devi! :cheer::cheer:
Is abusing each other humor?
Cant be any worse than you going "hai hai hussain" and your general love affair with a cult formed by a medieval war lord who is a disgrace to humanity ... I guess you are following the Sunnah perfectly
Table lekar Akshay bhi baitha hai. Munni Bai aa jaao parde ke peeche se. Hum bada sa paan kha ke aayein hain tumhare kothe pe jaaneman. :cheer: :cheer:

Just like first match the 2nd wicket partnership was bit slow, the problem in the 1st game was they did not accelerate, it was belligerence of Dhoni and Raina that made sure we scored 300 runs in that game. Game againsst Lanka we scored 10 runs more, both Gambhir and Kohli played for their hundred (you can say that definately), but scored 300 runs which was par score. And we went on to win that game, Lanka were cruising at one point. Today par score was 250-270 because pitch was slower than game against Lanka. we scored 290...so was score an issue, no...half way in the bangla innings we were favorites, in fact Bangladesh were behind the eight ball until power play, in power play they had to take chances and it paid off. Ashwin should haev taken that catch off Sakib. Also pitch becomes better in 2nd innings with bit of dew and moisture in the air. I would say we should have won the game after getting lucky break, getting rid of dangerous Sakib. From there on everything went wrong. Bowling was utter crap. Rahim took his chances and paid off. Its time Dhoni realizes he needs to play two regular spinners, Rahul Sharma can stop runs as well as take wickets.

Cant be any worse than you going "hai hai hussain" and your general love affair with a cult formed by a medieval war lord who is a disgrace to humanity ... I guess you are following the Sunnah perfectly :cantstop:
Show me one post where I said "Hai Hai Hussain" can influence cricket matches? I can show you an entire thread where you claimed "Om Namah Shivaya" influences cricket matches. :hysterical:
:hysterical: East "Pakistan" destroys India - March 16' date=' 2012[/quote'] East 'pakistan' ne apne baap 'west pakistan ki ga*nd maar leni thi 4 din pehle. Wo to 'East Pakistan' ko apni ammi ka khayaal aa gya, warna 'west pakistan' ne pregnant ho jana tha aur fir 'west pakistan' me se ek aur bangladesh bahar nikalta
Show me one post where I said "Hai Hai Hussain" can influence cricket matches? I can show you an entire thread where you claimed "Om Namah Shivaya" influences cricket matches.
Seriously?? Wow! Munni Bai tum Mandir bhi jaati ho? Meri Jaan you are the pukka Secular you accuse me of. Khoob jamega hamara romance :hysterical:
Seriously?? Wow! Munni Bai tum Mandir bhi jaati ho? Meri Jaan you are the pukka Secular you accuse me of. Khoob jamega hamara romance :hysterical:
Come on, don't tell me you missed the legendary thread where the *****u proclaims to have influenced cricket matches by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" in the seclusion of his bedroom! "Wife tells things are good" http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=264201 :hysterical:
He didn't lose the match for his team. That match was in Antigua - the featherbed where Lara scored 375 and 400. On the other hand SRT cost his team a match.
I think it has been discussed elsewhere that had he declared after 300, his team could have won. So, it did cost WI a win. In my books, settling for draw, when you can win, is as bad as losing. e.g. I criticized Dhoni and Co for not going for win in 3rd test against WI ( at their home, and also at our home). Anyway, do you seriously believe this is the only example of selfish play for couple of overs? When it definitely wasn't the sole reason for our loss. You seriously believe that 290 was a definite losing total - against likes of bangbros? if so, then why couldn't BD win with 5 or so overs to spare.
lundfakeer gold ki hi baatein kartein hain. Puraane zamaaane mein kahvat hoti thi aadmi ki aukaad uske jutoon se pata lagti hai - in modern days it translates to aadmi ki aukaad uski Gold ki baaton se pata chalti hai.
haan, kyun nahi raja babu.. lagta hai tumhari praja ka khana peena gold-plated email se chal raha hai.
Come on, don't tell me you missed the legendary thread where the *****u proclaims to have influenced cricket matches by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" in the seclusion of his bedroom! "Wife tells things are good" http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=264201
Munni!!!...:woot: Meri jaan..Sawa rupiah, ek naariyal aur shagun ka churi..and ek transistor jispe Don Bradman ki story hamesha aati hai...abhi bhej reha hoon. :firstmove: Sweekar karo. Phool tumhein bheja hai khat mein, phool nahin mera dil hai...