Royal Challengers Bangalore - 2012 Mascot Edition

Roshanrocks

So I turned out to be lucky after all :--D I actually didn't watch the game at all and went to bed early....I was disturbed in my sleep when the phone rang. I didn't take the call but I knew we had won....sweet dreams followed
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar :yay: yaru call madtare astotthalli :hmmm:

these buggers are not even talking in kannada now. They are conversing in Tulu I think
saar ella tamshege..serious enillaa astakku RoRo ge evagste magu agide...navu enu elidru tale kediskollu agatyane illa..

Have faith' date=' we will get there. We always get there by stringing together such series of victories[/quote'] 8 wins enough... just need to beat right teams thats all ... cant lose agianst KKR or CSK both are in same situation like us

Read a comment in CI.... we fielded in all 3 matches we played @ Chinnaswamy eventhough its a flat track assisted fast bowlers in 2nd innings...so the chase yesterday was really good only thing is need to send Mayank again to opening...no need to tinker with his spot... bring back Murali or even McD if possible in place of Dilshan