Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

Bangladeshifan is an almost 'real' fan of Pune as well. :giggle: Just a little upset since Tamim didn't get a game :((
The way the team fizzled out after a good start was unbelievable. Tamim should have got a few chances. And time dada came back to the commentary box. Leave the playing to the others. Hopefully, he will not play Ranji this season.

The way the team fizzled out after a good start was unbelievable. Tamim should have got a few chances. And time dada came back to the commentary box. Leave the playing to the others. Hopefully' date=' he will not play Ranji this season.[/quote'] I don't mind him playing Ranji, (since Bengal is such a shyte batting unit) but an absolute NOOOO! for IPL. He thought he'll make another 'comeback'; he's failed miserably and it's time to look into the mirror and make a sane decision.

I don't mind him playing Ranji, (since Bengal is such a shyte batting unit) but an absolute NOOOO! for IPL. He thought he'll make another 'comeback'; he's failed miserably and it's time to look into the mirror and make a sane decision.
What I meant was...If he plays Ranji, its a clear indication that he wants to be part of IPL 6. Its so embarassing to see him play like this. At least had he played aggressively and got out, it would have been OK.

What I meant was...If he plays Ranji' date=' its a clear indication that he wants to be part of IPL 6. Its so embarassing to see him play like this. At least had he played aggressively and got out, it would have been OK.[/quote'] He cannot play this format at this age ... it's proven and sealed. I am just waiting for the richly deserved wooden spoon now. :-)

i really miss UV, even in the first season they won 3 matches on top but then withered away. Its not because they were too good just that they cudnt keep up the momentum. As the tournament progresses teams bring out their big guns and find the perfect and inform team for the tourney. Ive noticed that is the opp. for Pune, as the tournament progresses, players like Uthappa stiil kept keeping the stumps. Bowlers like parnell were made to sit match after match, ganguly playing matches after matches, tamim and luke wright overlooked and honestly. Lets give Dada a rest and think about the team management, when you have michael clarke as your biggest overseas buy you know the team is pathetic. salute to DD, i dont know how but they got big names in their team, russel, Vander, JAYA, WARNER, PIETERSEN, MORKEL, TAYLOR, and others like doug bracewell and such. Srsly, how did they? Simply because they were smart enough to spend some money on guys wholl gurantee the team goes far, and also as they are big names they are big attraction. DC and PWI thought the opposite, they were too cheap and they dont know the meaning of IMPACT player

thats an direct insult to my loyality for pune :nono: i am as much fan of pwi as obama wants peace in middle east
I thought Obama wants a lot of peace in the Middle East, the way he's killing all the big, bad guys :dontknow:

:hysterical::hysterical: Good one bro! Now we know how much of a fan u really are.
r u questioning america's dedication to bring peace in middle east :nono: do u knw how many bombs they blasted there to bring peace nd u still doubting. u shud be locked in guantama bay and tortured 24*7 i ask for boiled egg therapy :weights:

r u questioning america's dedication to bring peace in middle east :nono: do u knw how many bombs they blasted their to bring peace nd u still doubting. u shud be locked in guantama bay and tortured 24*7 i ask for boiled egg therapy :weights:
Yeah, Americans send their 'Peaceful' soldiers all over the world. Anyway back to our Pune team .