Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

CSK anyway going to lose, PW is way too strong Actually they should be playing tests against England at Trent Bridge, T20 is almost too easy :headshake:
:headshake: England lost 4 out its last 5 Tests. We are done with minnows after playing and getting bored with the kitties.

I meant Texy only :dontknow: But I have a feeling that you'll be panauti for CSK from now on. :nervous: I hope you're again not thrown out :((
Dude, I got a 19-0 record. Don't worry about me :icflove:
The Pune camp does not believe in panauti... that term is restricted to lesser teams.
:two_thumbs_up:

they need a solid opener. its the opening combination theyve been struggling in. Ill suggest likewright and tamim to open the batting as both are in good form, solid and gives a left-right combination jessy rider has just recovered from MENTAL issues and ganguly has been mental ever since he got picked up by pune

they need a solid opener. its the opening combination theyve been struggling in. Ill suggest likewright and tamim to open the batting as both are in good form, solid and gives a left-right combination jessy rider has just recovered from MENTAL issues and ganguly has been mental ever since he got picked up by pune
:hysterical:

:haha::haha::haha:

Nowdays bangladeshi all over in bangladeshi players teams threads whining continue :sick: criticising going down below standard :headshake: bangladeshi are worst in criticizing again proved how much selfish bangladeshis nd bengali are.