Pune Warriors India - The Official Thread

Magneto

The latter :agree:
I remember that even during WC 2003 finals, Srinath got to finish his full quota of 10 overs for 80+ runs when part timers like Sehwag had bowled quite economically for around 5 RPO and still had overs left.

Was Samuels called for chucking again? If not' date=' Saurav is just plain dumb.[/quote'] If Samuels would have got murdered like Rahul Sharma, you would have still blamed Gangs :headshake: If Nehra cannot defend 21 in one over, no one can do anything.

If Samuels would have got murdered like Rahul Sharma, you would have still blamed Gangs :headshake: If Nehra cannot defend 21 in one over, no one can do anything.
That I agree with. He could have at least bowled Samuel his quota given that he was going at a deadly RPO, not necessarily the last over.

That I agree with. He could have at least bowled Samuel his quota given that he was going at a deadly RPO' date=' not necessarily the last over.[/quote'] But the rest - Matthews and Kumar bowled well too. Samuels could have been taken apart by Gayle the way he took Rahul Sharma apart.