ICF OFFICIAL IPL 2012 Fantasy League - 1st PRIZE 1 BILLION ICF$

Sir john

I was busy and missed the score :(( Will restart the daily prizes from tomorrow. Regarding the prizes for top 5, if everyone agrees on the distribution of prize money among the top 5 it can be changed. I have totally 1.8 bill for the prize money. but if there is no consensus, it remains as it is.
top 5 pls :)

From Cricinfo

Sreesanth at NCA: Rajasthan Royals fast bowler Sreesanth, who hasn't played top-flight cricket since November, has been undergoing rehabilitation at the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore since April 15 for a toe injruy. "We have been travelling a lot and it made logistic sense to allow him to rehabilitate at the NCA," Royals' physio John Gloster told the Times of India. Sreesanth is expected to join the team later this week, after which Royals will assess his fitness. Binny would love to beat Bangalore: Rajasthan Royals allrounder Stuart Binny is a Bangalorean, but he says he feels no connection with his city's IPL franchise, Royal Challengers Bangalore. "To me, Royal Challengers is not a home team, my home team is Karnataka," he said. "Royal Challengers is just a franchise and all I can say at this moment is I would love to beat them (on Monday)."