can druggies come clean ??

Re: can druggies come clean ??

MP.... first answer me' date=' why u call him a fast bowler..... he bowls around 78-80 mph and effort ball is around 82-83 mph..... he is jus a promising medium pacer...[/quote'] He can easily get up to 85 mph...anyways pace isn't that important we already have the fastest bowler in the history of the game bowling from the other end.

MIne-fields like karachi change charcetr from seesion to session.. Have seen so many pitches behaving like that first unplayable then easing out then again geting erratic. If u want to support the skill of dopey chucker aasif bring out his exploits on normal pitches..
:lol: ....you are too much...So basically what you are saying is that the pitch changed character as soon as it saw 2 men walking in with a blue helmet...man it must have been a really smart pitch :lmao:
ABhi bachche ho thora aur cricket dekho fir pata chalega pitch and soil science ke eccentricity..
jee bilkul...sahee fermaya aup nay! :lol:

He can easily get up to 85 mph
i have observed his effort balls barely touching 83-84 and i dont know how u claim he touches 85 easily.... most of his deliveries are 80 or below.... i am jus saying, he aint a fast bowler, as u claimed earlier...
we already have the fastest bowler in the history of the game bowling from the other end.
do u mean bret lee or jeff thomson??? cos they are the fastest bowlers to bowl legallly... be it due to dope or due to chucking...

i have observed his effort balls barely touching 83-84 and i dont know how u claim he touches 85 easily.... most of his deliveries are 80 or below.... i am jus saying, he aint a fast bowler, as u claimed earlier... do u mean bret lee or jeff thomson??? cos they are the fastest bowlers to bowl legallly... be it due to dope or due to chucking...
I thought his average was around 82-83...but oh well speed is hardly an issue when you can beat the bat by 3 feet. umm you are forgetting that Shoaib was tested before the world cup and during the course of ther tournment he bowled a 100+mph ball.....oh and he was cleared by ICC in 2001... so try again :wtg:

Re: can druggies come clean ?? is there proof to show tht he was tested jus before tht match.... incase u didnt know, Steroids have immediate effect in terms of pushing oneself is concerned..... a 145 kph agarkar can prolly bowl 160 with a nice dose of Steroids...

MIne-fields like karachi change charcetr from seesion to session.. Have seen so many pitches behaving like that first unplayable then easing out then again geting erratic. If u want to support the skill of dopey chucker aasif bring out his exploits on normal pitches..
:lol: ....you are too much...So basically what you are saying is that the pitch changed character as soon as it saw 2 men walking in with a blue helmet...man it must have been a really smart pitch :lmao:
ABhi bachche ho thora aur cricket dekho fir pata chalega pitch and soil science ke eccentricity..
Will you shut up with your patronising comments? 'Try and hold a cricket bat in your hand', or 'Thora aur cricket dheko'. You talk as if you are an ex-legend of the game and no one has the right to challenge your opinion. Your comments about the pitch changing behaviour from session to session are extremely funny :lmao: I guess Asif must be the luckiest bowler ever as 95% of the time he's bowled, the pitch has decided to become unplayable! Did you see him bowl in Sri Lanka or have a look at his figures there?

is there proof to show tht he was tested jus before tht match.... incase u didnt know' date=' Steroids have immediate effect in terms of pushing oneself is concerned..... [b']a 145 kph agarkar can prolly bowl 160 with a nice dose of Steroids...
Carry on dreaming regards both those speeds. Waisay, you all seem to be experts on Nandrolone. Some say that's what makes Asif swing and seam the ball others say that what makes Shoaib ball as fast as he does. All this despite being continually told by genuine experts that Nandrolone has very little impact, if any, in helping a cricketer improve his game.

Re: can druggies come clean ?? u r wrong.... Asif is like Pathan..... he can bowl only at 75 mph... Nandrolone gets him to 81 mph which is effective enough for his off-cutters.... Aktor has no swing or seam movement... and can bowl at 145 kph..... more like VRV singh... but Steroids gets him to 155kph....

is there proof to show tht he was tested jus before tht match.... incase u didnt know' date=' Steroids have immediate effect in terms of pushing oneself is concerned..... a 145 kph agarkar can prolly bowl 160 with a nice dose of Steroids...[/quote'] hey it's christmas time....so this is a present for you and dada rocks http://www.tky.3web.ne.jp/~ffactory/photo/ladder.jpg It will help you get all the grapes down :lol:

u r wrong.... Asif is like Pathan..... he can bowl only at 75 mph... Nandrolone gets him to 81 mph which is effective enough for his off-cutters.... Aktor has no swing or seam movement... and can bowl at 145 kph..... more like VRV singh... but Steroids gets him to 155kph....
:lmao: Akhtar like VRV? Please tell me when VRV has bowled 145km/h let alone 160km/h? Asif was bowling 82-85MPH ever since debuting.

u r wrong.... Asif is like Pathan..... he can bowl only at 75 mph... Nandrolone gets him to 81 mph which is effective enough for his off-cutters.... Aktor has no swing or seam movement... and can bowl at 145 kph..... more like VRV singh... but Steroids gets him to 155kph....
:lmao: Akhtar like VRV? Please tell me when VRV has bowled 145km/h let alone 160km/h? Asif was bowling 82-85MPH ever since debuting.
VRV has bowled 145 many times in the past.... even in the recent match, he clocked 142-143 consistently.... this is with the old ball and hot/humid conditions..... it doesnt require too much brain cells to understand what he would clock with a new ball in morning freshness... now comes ur real test... speculate what he will clock on steroids...

Re: can druggies come clean ?? Only last test match, the majority of the posters on this board were complaining about the harmlessness of VRV and now suddenly he has clocked 145km/h 'many times in the past', despite there being no evidence to support this apart from SRT's mouth?

Only last test match' date=' the majority of the posters on this board were complaining about the harmlessness of VRV and now suddenly he has clocked 145km/h 'many times in the past', despite there being no evidence to support this apart from SRT's mouth?[/quote'] I saw VRV bowling one at 141 in this test, can't help you if you don't watch.