Germany criciticizes US - Saudi Arms Deal worth 20 Billion Dollar !

kumble_rocks

Not everyoine can be passionate about everythign under the sun why the heck u don't get this little fact.
What you don't get is, your disproportionate focus on anti-muslim sentiments is distorting your perception of reality- which is far more distorted than you think. Take it from someone who's seen far more of the world (and muslims) than you have.

See in case of iranians west does very minuter filtering and only the best manage to come out
False. There are many iranians in the west who have no more filtering than the average Indian being done to them.
Iranian picture IMHO is skewed in postive way.
And your opinion is based on bullsh!t, not facts. I live in a city with over 100,000 Iranians, I lived in a country that was 20 miles from Iran and had 150,000 iranians living in it- i had iranian buddies too. What is the basis of your opinion, except for reading some garbage here and there ? Any REAL LIFE experience ? i guess not.

That's one topic and another is communazi crime. Not everyoine can be passionate about everythign under the sun why the heck u don't get this little fact. I have made this clear little too often but u don't seem to be getitng it. Have I ever asked u to volunteer on those topics, I guess not.
Yeah ! But stop accusing others of HISS syndrome when you yourself are guilty as charged.

Guest dada_rocks
Some more comparisons of Saudi with Iran from Indian interests POV. -- (1) Saudi actively funded Paki nuclear programme to help secure "Sunni Islamic Bomb". (2) Pukes are the closests ally of Saudi since the time of previous Saudi Monarchs. Pakistan has named it's one city as "Faisalabad" to honor King Faisal from "House of Saud". (3) Saudi is the main ideologue behind Wahhabism which inspires Taleban, AQ and our own version of AQs like LeT and Jaish-e-mohammed. (4) Saudi tries to fund Indian "deobandi" school of Islamists to bring them under their Wahhabism fold. On Contrary -- (1) Iran provides Indian embassy a safe place to operate for R & AW to keep a leverage over Paki supported terrorists in Kashmir by tightening the noose in Balochistan. So India should never abondon it's relation with Iran in favor of Amreeka bahadur. We need America but we need Iran as well for looooong term interests.
Iran most certainly is more trust-worthy than USA but the guy in charge is nutjob hope he gets the boot in next election.

So India should never abondon it's relation with Iran in favor of Amreeka bahadur. We need America but we need Iran as well for looooong term interests.
Not to mention the fact that Iran can help India a lot with its Oil and Natural Gas resources. Heck if that whole Iran-India pipeline(via Pakistan) goes through we would be able to get oil at a fraction of the price. There is also that strategic advantage of cornering Pakistan with Iran and Afganistan on our side. Indeed that is what Pakistan fears the most. xxx

Iran most certainly is more trust-worthy than USA but the guy in charge is nutjob hope he gets the boot in next election.
Your ignorance is astounding. So you think that the guy in charge is Ahmednijad the nutter ? Pffffffft. You have no idea- really, you have ZERO idea. Ahmednijad is iran's version if Indian Presidents-only difference is that they talk a lot more to the media. But in terms of power, the real power in Iran rests in the hands of the guardian council, not the President of Iran. He can be dismissed tomorrow if the Guardian council wishes to do so.

Same thing can be said about the guy in charge of USA. The nutjob you are talking about just barks whereas the nutjob I am talking about actually bites. 1 trillion dollars and counting down the drain courtesy fake war.

Here are my views- 1- Iran definitely better than SA. No comparison in my humble opinion. 2- SA and US milking each other and rear guarding/shafting their own nation. 3- Its obvious that US is looking for a fight with Iran 4- US is Satan's merchant of death (not the only one though)

Guest dada_rocks
Yeah ! But stop accusing others of HISS syndrome when you yourself are guilty as charged.
What the fcuk is HISS i guess I forgot can someone please rephrase it.. u didn't point out ur point of beef with this news.. what are u protesting morality of selling arms buying arms in general orjust this particular case. BTW america sells arms to pakistan too and I have problem with all such cases, unlike u folks islamic terror support I tender no such support in this case. America does what it feels right it wud have bene nice if we cud change their mind too bad we are not in position to. Second best thing si to ensure these arab idiots don't get to use those weapons and rest assured uncle sam will take care of that. Just wait and watch how many conditions are put over the actual deployment.

Same thing can be said about the guy in charge of USA. The nutjob you are talking about just barks whereas the nutjob I am talking about actually bites. 1 trillion dollars and counting down the drain courtesy fake war.
Not to mention making US Dollar the weakest currency in the world. :cry_smile: The sod has cut down my savings by atleast 20% in last 5 years. DR man wake up and smell the roses, aisa hi haalat reha to one dollar would be equal to 12 rupees, as it used to be in early 80s.(not that I would hate it to happen, always good to see Rs get stronger, lekin my savings would be properly screwed) :bowwow::bowwow:

Here are my views- 1- Iran definitely better than SA. No comparison in my humble opinion. 2- SA and US milking each other and rear guarding/shafting their own nation. 3- Its obvious that US is looking for a fight with Iran 4- US is Satan's merchant of death (not the only one though)
Good to on you to have independent views unlike some posters here !:thumbs_up:

1 trillion dollars and counting down the drain courtesy fake war.
nononono. That is the common propaganda to hide the REAL truth- its not 1 trillion dollars down the drain. Its 1 trillion dollars BOOST to the US defence industry- i hope you realize that with the fall of the soviet union, USA can no longer justify such huge military spending on its own military- so it *MUST* start fake wars and create tension where none existed to keep their multi-trillion dollar defence industry alive. If the US stopped stirring the pot and creating an atmosphere of terror, approximately 2 million Americas would be out of jobs because the defence contractors would go bankrupt if the world isnt kept 'scared' by the US politicians to 'feel the need' for weaponry. But the fine-print is what gives away the US duplicity- as i said, it is a FACT that the first order of business for the Pentagon after 9/11 was ordering 120 new F-22s for production for 'security reasons'. Like yeah- they need super stealth fighters with radar signature the size of a golf ball and 3000 kms range to counter 'box-cutter weilding terrorists'. the simple conclusion is, Amrekka is fanning the flames to keep its defence industry afloat. Hence the phony war, deals to Saudi, etc etc.

Guest dada_rocks
Your ignorance is astounding. So you think that the guy in charge is Ahmednijad the nutter ? Pffffffft. You have no idea- really, you have ZERO idea. Ahmednijad is iran's version if Indian Presidents-only difference is that they talk a lot more to the media. But in terms of power, the real power in Iran rests in the hands of the guardian council, not the President of Iran. He can be dismissed tomorrow if the Guardian council wishes to do so.
here goes our google ninja..

unlike u folks islamic terror support I tender no such support in this case.
Categoric lying and besmirchment- nobody here supports islamic terror. Not me, not KR, not anyone. It is typical 'defame the other' tactic to hide your own hinduvta anti-muslim bigotry.

Guest dada_rocks
Not to mention making US Dollar the weakest currency in the world. :cry_smile: The sod has cut down my savings by atleast 20% in last 5 years. DR man wake up and smell the roses, aisa hi haalat reha to one dollar would be equal to 12 rupees, as it used to be in early 80s.(not that I would hate it to happen, always good to see Rs get stronger, lekin my savings would be properly screwed) :bowwow::bowwow:
Good as long as CDN dollar remains strong I am fine:hysterical:.

What the fcuk is HISS i guess I forgot can someone please rephrase it.. u didn't point out ur point of beef with this news.. what are u protesting morality of selling arms buying arms in general orjust this particular case. BTW america sells arms to pakistan too and I have problem with all such cases, unlike u folks islamic terror support I tender no such support in this case. America does what it feels right it wud have bene nice if we cud change their mind too bad we are not in position to. Second best thing si to ensure these arab idiots don't get to use those weapons and rest assured uncle sam will take care of that. Just wait and watch how many conditions are put over the actual deployment.
Yeah right ! Seriously speaking , you have no clue what you talk about when it comes to world geo- political l solutions.You have the gall to call arab idiots(which I don't mind) but fail to criticize Bush administration ! BTW , HISS is a term coined by Bheembhai - Head in the Sand Syndrome.

Guest dada_rocks
Categoric lying and besmirchment- nobody here supports islamic terror. Not me, not KR, not anyone. It is typical 'defame the other' tactic to hide your own hinduvta anti-muslim bigotry.
You are the biggest apologist of those clowns who denies in urface stats.. I have no desire of recap here so u can believe whatever gobbledygook u want.

here goes our google ninja..
If i am a google ninja for making that comment 4 minutes after my previous post, it then leads to the conclusion that my brain and hands work at the speed of light or atleast, far faster than your's. If not, then i still end up being more informed on this than you- so dear prisoner, pick your poison ! Either way, you've put me on a pedestral higher than your's. In anycase, you yet again, show your lack of balls to admit your error.

Good as long as CDN dollar remains strong I am fine:hysterical:.
Shoot I forgot you were in Canada! Maybe thats why you support Bush, his actions have spiralled your savings. Saala I remember the days I dollar was equal to 1.65 CDN, today is it the same :elefant::elefant: