Maharshi CC-1981-- Please prove Kalki is Mentioned in Vedas/Upanishads

sandtest

ha ha... google ninja and now that... dada is on a roll.
Abhe "Google Ninja" was my creation! Just because I allow everyone to use it does not mean that you can stop paying royalty! "Google Priest" on the other hand I think was DR's creation :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
An incarnation of Lord Vishnu as per Vishnu Puran (scripture written much later than vedas/Upanishads). Kalki is yet to arrive and as per puran He will arrive at the end of Kaliyuga. Kalki name itself means "end of TIME" What is interesting is as compared to Hindus, Islamists and evagelicals are much more interested in Kalki avatar because suddenly they found this Puran as a potential tool to win converts. So Islamists claim that Mo was Kalki and Evangelicals Jesus as Kalki. Some of them even don't know the difference bewteen Puran and Vedas/Upanishads. And CC1981 followed their path and went on claiming that Vedas/Upanishad/Gita is chockfull of Kalki.
There is one chief clown of islamist by name Zaakir Naik in India his methods of connecting kalki to Muhd is beyond ludicrous.. whereever he finds word meanings "praiseworthy" he inserts muhd/allah without any regard to context Wherever he finds word "Aham (meaning I ) in conjunction with another word which ends up looking like ahamad ( for instance aham idam if u coombine becomes ahamidam) he will ensert muhd/allah.. Clown has no clue that aham has nothing to do with muhd or allah.. Aham meaning main I obviously finds mention everywhere and this clown naik will go on parrotting all those verse numbers and his crowd goes under frenzy.

Guest dada_rocks

It's yet not clear whether it was GAtor ro GKD who coined google ninja.. Bhai ponga-pandit word CC himself helped me phrase by claiming he is pandit but has no clue about prakrit sanskrit. ..

It's yet not clear whether it was GAtor ro GKD who coined google ninja.. Bhai ponga-pandit word CC himself helped me phrase by claiming he is pandit but has no clue about prakrit sanskrit. ..
Kaihe ko credit nahi deta hai re? :hysterical: Belly pe meri lat kun marta hai ? :tounge_smile: Check post 199 :yay: http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=8301&highlight=google+ninja&page=10 Respect my copyright b.itches! :D:beer_yum:

There is one chief clown of islamist by name Zaakir Naik in India his methods of connecting kalki to Muhd is beyond ludicrous..
Zakir Naik is a man of God. Such men of intellect are hard to find DR. I suppose you watch his tapes and rethink of a good solid reason why you should not "revert". Alternatively you can also watch your kid say Ammi and repent :yay:

With due respect to all here' date=' please watch some of Zakir Sahib's videos posted in Youtube. This guy is utter cra.p just like DR states.[/quote'] Sometimes yes. Then again as they say - chaand mein bhi daag hai. The man is pure gold and every Indian should be proud of him. He, Shahabuddin and Shahi Imaam should take over for a few years and I have no problem in admitting that they would take India back to their golden days. :yay:

hain ? pls tell me you are kidding Lurks :whatchutalkingabout
Alright you got me there. I was kidding when I brought in Shahi Imaam. But Zakir Naik and Sahabuddin are pure gold. The former commands an imposing personality what with tall/dark/handsome appearance, although his beard is killing it these days. Plus his knowledge, and specially his examples are wonderful. I suppose we should give him a National Award like PadamShri or so soon, don't you agree?

That is insanely funny ... although I do not know if that was your intention.
:sad_smile::sad_smile: And then you would mutter in the same breath how Indians don't respect their own heroes. :sad_smile: Here we have a modern day messiah and see how you treat him. Shameful :sad_smile:

Heroes & Zakir in the same sentence
Yeah yeah go on and ridicule a modern saint. Have you ever sat down to watch a Youtuve video of his? Tell me if you have not found him compelling in his debates. Heck I wont be surprised if you would have tears of joy running down your cheek.
Dada tum kaha hoo ... you are missing a lot of fun.
Dada is a sworn fan of Zakir Naik, I kinda hope by the end of this year his Desktop background would be a picture of Zakir Naik. :regular_smile:

You have officially made my day Lurks ... hum aapke bahut aabhari hain Fack my gut is hurting really bad
You are most welcome. If your gut starts to hurt really pad maybe you can get hold of a towel, put it down next to your office desk and do the afternoon ki namaaj. Dont forget your nice little topi(cap). Okay back to Zakir Hussain now. If you could be trapped on an island with Zakir Hussain and Shahi Imam how lucky would you consider yourself BB? I can look at the horizon(more like the window next to this stupid desk) and see you give cheek kisses to Zakir with a "Subhaan allah bro". :yay:

Lurks in full form today ! He is unstoppable ! Imagination & Creativity running wild !
That is because you have not heard Zakir Hussain Sriram. Imagine Mother Teresa, throw in a liberal dose of Florence Nightingle and Baba Amte. What you are left with would still not be a patch on this gentile saint of today. I can certainly see him doing a Dandi March one of these days and I suppose his Manu and Kanu(Gandhi's niece who provided support for Gandhi on these long marches) would be DR and Bheem. :regular_smile:

Seems like the only clueless ponga pandit here is you, thanks to your claim of 'prakrit sanskrit'. FYI, Prakrit was a SEPERATE LANGUAGE. NOT a script. Prakrit means 'natural', ie, colloqual language from which many modern day Indian languages descend. But it is NOT a script - Brahmi was the script used in Ashoka's times FYI and 'prakrit sanskrit' is just as dumb as saying 'hindi bengali' or 'tamil kannada'. Good job, retard.

Kaihe ko credit nahi deta hai re? :hysterical: Belly pe meri lat kun marta hai ? :tounge_smile: Check post 199 :yay: http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=8301&highlight=google+ninja&page=10 Respect my copyright b.itches! :D:beer_yum:
Waah, Gai ji,... that thread was really a treat to read. Learnt a lot of stuffs,,,,,,,,:confused_smile: I suggest, post a few more such threads if available for benefit of those who have missed it.

Guest dada_rocks

Dopeyjust shut up u don;t understand sanskrti and hence u are ponga pandit, u can hide ebhind this or that sript it's nto going to change a thing.. And yes where is the reference idiot.. find the veda/geeta reference or did u lose ur bengali sanskrit :haha: book

Dopeyjust shut up u don;t understand sanskrti and hence u are ponga pandit, u can hide ebhind this or that sript it's nto going to change a thing.. And yes where is the reference idiot.. find the veda/geeta reference or did u lose ur bengali sanskrit :haha: book
Check the other thread where i prove you to be categorically wrong.