Regarding IPL Match Thread Creation | Saurav01 wins the IPL final thread - gives it to gaurav92

Malcolm Merlyn

Dude - you need back off my main man Ganesh. He is one of icf's most valuable players' date=' show him the respect he deserves. :nono:[/quote'] He is a traitor :beee: He wouldn't be saddened if the bambis beat us y'day :((

Hi Guys!! Just logged back and saw that Ram had relinquished thread to me. Hi Ram. Thanks a lot buddy!! But you won it fair and square in the randomizer...so I relinquish it back to you. After all we are both CSK supporters. So please go ahead and make the thread. :csk: :icflove:

OMG OMG OMG, I haz a wonnnnnnnnn!! :yay::csk: However - I am a man of my word. Needforspeed, I know a snatched a thread from you during the regular season due to unfortunate circumstances. I would like to make up for that by ceding you the rights to open a match thread for this game. :icflove:
Hi Guys!! Just logged back and saw that Ram had relinquished thread to me. Hi Ram. Thanks a lot buddy!! But you won it fair and square in the randomizer...so I relinquish it back to you. After all we are both CSK supporters. So please go ahead and make the thread. :csk: :icflove:
It seems both of u do not want it. Please let me do the honors.

OMG OMG OMG, I haz a wonnnnnnnnn!! :yay::csk: However - I am a man of my word. Needforspeed, I know a snatched a thread from you during the regular season due to unfortunate circumstances. I would like to make up for that by ceding you the rights to open a match thread for this game. :icflove:
:two_thumbs_up: Good job!