Obama vows to hunt down terrorists in Pakistan

theguyinallblue

As opposed to YOUR own version of events ... No kidding :giggle:
I don't have any axe to grind unlike you or your esteemed guru KS LAL who happens to be a KP with probably a mission to re-write history from jaundiced view. I could be wrong here about him but certainly not about your misguided views. Keep in mind , you and DR hold extremely bigoted views when it comes to Muslims or Islam. It is very unfortunate. I know partly it is due to reciprocation and past history , but this much hate does clog your mind and it is unnecessary. Think about it, Sir .
Sina quotes directly from the Q ... and last time I checked that was easily verifiable ... unless ofcourse if someone is affected by HISS.
Their are youtube videos which have already debunked some of his theories. Anyways, When did I say Q or Prophet are perfect ? Provide me a link from my earlier post.
And who is the judge of Right & Wrong here ?
Any Independent thinking posters not consumed by hate like Dhondy , Shwetabh , Ravi , Gambit , Bumper,Rajeev (Your Moderator list) etc is fine with me.
If I were on a ego trip I would be yakking away like the troll lying thru my teeth ... without bothering to elaborate or corroborate.
Corroboration is mostly in the form of links from subjects that can be deemed hostile to Islam or Islamic Interest.

Guest dada_rocks
I don't have any axe to grind unlike you or your esteemed guru KS LAL who happens to be a KP with probably a mission to re-write history from jaundiced view. I could be wrong here about him but certainly not about your misguided views. Keep in mind , you and DR hold extremely bigoted views when it comes to Muslims or Islam. It is very unfortunate. I know partly it is due to reciprocation and past history , but this much hate does clog your mind and it is unnecessary. Think about it, Sir . Their are youtube videos which have already debunked some of his theories. Anyways, When did I say Q or Prophet are perfect ? Provide me a link from my earlier post. Any Independent thinking posters not consumed by hate like Dhondy , Shwetabh , Ravi , Gambit , Bumper,Rajeev (Your Moderator list) etc is fine with me. Corroboration is mostly in the form of links from subjects that can be deemed hostile to Islam or Islamic Interest.
Nobody comes wihtout bias unless u talk to an emotionless zombie.. BTW are u trying to explain that letter of Tipu sultan of forcible conversio,in Asghar ali engineer style.. I am not sure what is being discussed here .

Guest dada_rocks
News Flash : KP Lal did not write the Mysore Gazette ! Why ? because he wasnt around back in 1800's. He only quoted from the Mysore Gazette. Do you understand the difference ? Provide facts in the form of links and we can discuss ... else its your words against those listed in the bibliography of those articles. The people who posted these videos ... they are more knowledgeable than Khomeni on this topic ? (Iam talking about the first link that I had quoted many months ago which was a debate between Sina and Khomeni) So why are you criticizing Sina in this thread and ridiculing me for having provided his debate with Khomeni ? (This was the only link that had anything to do with Sina that I asked you to read) Dont think any of them have passed judgement on the topics we discussed. So how did you arrive at your selves being the Righteous one ? Self proclamation perhaps ? Feel free to refute the charges from YOUR sources. Should be very easy considering how you think they are all ludicrous and utterly baseless. You crying foul does not amount to facts and evidence.
Smple answer BB intellectual honesty is not an easy job not everyone can face the inconveneint truth

Guest dada_rocks

I would love to know what explanation he has for that letter of Tipu.. I know Asghar ali the great psec historians stance would love to know how the psec-saint KR has explained that part away.. On sidenote take out Akbar each and every of those clowns were sowrd-wielding jihadist.. Yes many look like saint in comparison to aurangjeb but in absloute sense they are anything but

Smple answer BB intellectual honesty is not an easy job not everyone can face the inconveneint truth
I find it rich that an intellectual dishonest one like you comments about intellectual honesty- even when i PROVED your jaundiced and racist views about bengali history to be false (and i provided academic sources, not jaundiced hinduvta crap sources like you and BB specialize in), you ducked and ran way like a typical intellectually dishonest fellow.

On sidenote take out Akbar each and every of those clowns were sowrd-wielding jihadist..
There were a few apart from Akbar who were anything but sword-weilding jihadist. Razia Sultana was one such, so was Ibrahmi Lodhi, Sher Shah Suri ( the greatest intellectual to come out of Bihar in the last 500 years) and Siraj-ud-Daulah.

Guest dada_rocks
I find it rich that an intellectual dishonest one like you comments about intellectual honesty- even when i PROVED your jaundiced and racist views about bengali history to be false (and i provided academic sources' date=' not jaundiced hinduvta crap sources like you and BB specialize in), you ducked and ran way like a typical intellectually dishonest fellow.[/quote'] ur rant doesn;t qualify as proof.. chhoro ye pahle you should try figuriung out veda/geeta refernce idiot..