India 60 years

Gaurav

BBC is running daily articles on India. Check them out-

I once complained to an Indian ticket inspector that I had paid a surcharge to travel on a super-fast train, which was not very fast. He corrected me saying, "It is a super-fast train, it's only going slowly."
:hysterical::hysterical: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6926057.stm http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6938090.stm http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6932888.stm http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6926464.stm http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/6938947.stm

Chalo Swatantrata divas aa geyaa toh ek Fresh kavita share kerun, ( Recently received in e-mail) ""Desh Hamara Aankh Ka Tara, Hum Seb ispar Ho Kurban,, Jai Jai Bharat Desh Mahan! Issi Desh Par Amar Tiranga, Lahar Lahar Laharaa Kerkey, Issi Desh Mein Ganga-Jamuna, Kal Kal Neer Bahaa Kerkey Humein Jyotimay Raah Dikhaayen, Kare Hamara hee Kalyaan, Jai Jai Bharat Desh Mahan! Jisko Sabney Sadaa Dulaara Yehi Desh Hai Naaz Hamaara Saarey Jag ka Ek Sitaara Kashmir Hai Sadaa Hamaara Sadaa Badhaayengey hum Bharat Terey Yash ka Gauravgaan! Jai Jai, Bharat Desh Mahan! ''

Guest dada_rocks

so 15 millon crossed the border let us make it fifty-fifty from both sides that means around 7.5 million muslims left India.. now a cursory look at the total muslim population in region which eventually became India.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth_in_India 38 million as per 51 census was the muslim population in India.. let us add that 7.5 million in this number who left India at the time of partition.and that makes it a45.5 million. so the percentage of population whihc actually crossed the border wasjust: 16.5.. compare this too 87% number of those who actually voted in it favour among those who went to polling booth. Roughly 60% voting we see eevn in most dull elections that means at least around 52% adult franchise in favour of pakistan... compare this number to what actually moved... For whatever reaosn be it logistical or with an intention to further carve India many who worked for pakisatn never moved there and then we get surprised over appearance of pakistani jhanda every now and then during independence day celebrations.... yes Sar okhal mein hai nidhan; mera bharat mahan..

let us make it fifty-fifty from both sides that means around 7.5 million muslims left India.. Roughly 60% voting we see eevn in most dull elections that means at least around 52% adult franchise in favour of pakistan
Let us not make these kinds of random and baseless assumptions to 'fill in the blanks' to the facts you are not aware of. Basing an argument on such an assumption has four words to describe it : intellectual dishonesty and retardation. Fact remains you have no idea what % of muslim population base went on a voting booth 65-70 years ago in pre-modernized India. Fact also remains that it was not an election like you call it- nothing was being elected but a passive referendum.

Guest dada_rocks

which referendum are u on about I am sure once again ur google gave u some wrong leads.. it's elction mian where state and federal assembly seats were decide.. googling always does this..

which referendum are u on about
Referendum about creation of pakistan.
it's elction mian where state and federal assembly seats were decide
Passive election is election staged for the masses by a foreign power. Those elections mean nothing because the foreign power doesnt have ultimate stakes in the election. Hence, is not regulated and is not a benchmark for any electoral analysis. Atleast, not before you can tell us what % of muslims went to the voting block, what % of hindus did etc etc- not simply ASSUME and fill in the blanks like a typical liar.

Guest dada_rocks
Referendum about creation of pakistan. Passive election is election staged for the masses by a foreign power. Those elections mean nothing because the foreign power doesnt have ultimate stakes in the election. Hence, is not regulated and is not a benchmark for any electoral analysis. Atleast, not before you can tell us what % of muslims went to the voting block, what % of hindus did etc etc- not simply ASSUME and fill in the blanks like a typical liar.
Isis liye kahte hain googling se jayada door nahi chal sakte mere sath debate mein.. there was no referendum.. what I called referendum was basically an election state and federal assembly.. it was called referendum because it was fought by muslim league on slogan of Pakistan-creation.........again u proved u have no clue about things thanks for google u jot sthg donw at times ..:hysterical: I would exhort again before jumping into every debate at least once read indian history book that way u won't expose urself like that.. :hysterical:

what I called referendum was basically an election state and federal assembly
Yes, what YOU called referendum.
Isis liye kahte hain googling se jayada door nahi chal sakte mere sath debate mein
Jada door chalne ki avashyakta nahi rahte hai tere sath- tu to pal do pal me hi gir parta hai.
it was called referendum because it was fought by muslim league on slogan of Pakistan-creation..
And i've denied this where ?!?
again u proved u have no clue about things thanks for google u jot sthg donw at times ..:hysterical:
Nothing more than typical lie and smokescreen for the one who cannot construct the simplest of logical arguments with facts. I ask again, what % of people went to the polls ? Without that %, your assessment of the situation is utterly irrelevant and pure nonsense from a scientific point of view.

Guest dada_rocks

Let us not make these kinds of random and baseless assumptions to 'fill in the blanks' to the facts you are not aware of. Basing an argument on such an assumption has four words to describe it : intellectual dishonesty and retardation.

Fact remains you have no idea what % of muslim population base went on a voting booth 65-70 years ago in pre-modernized India. Fact also remains that it was not an election like you call it- nothing was being elected but a passive referendum.

If my eyes are still functional then these lines should be enough to expose ur lack of knowledge as usual...... Federal and state assembly was being elected so ur claim that nothign was being elected but a passive referendum look , let us say brazenly uninformed as usual...:hysterical:

Federal and state assembly was being elected so ur claim that nothign was being elected but a passive referendum look .. let us say brazenly uninformed as usual.
Federal and state assembly elected under the authority of an occupying rule, hence lacking any credibility. The credibility of those 'elections' is similar to China's 'elections' in Tibet about their municipal or itty bitty logistics personnel, where no control procedures are followed. I suggest you read a bit about what election really is before you open your yap about stuff you do not understand. And i am awaiting your reseponse to my comment that unless you can produce the % of voting population that voted, all your deductions about what the vote reflects is useless. Are you too afraid to be exposed as a quack again to ignore that ? A do-take ka insaan like you cannot even admit error in thinking when proven categorically so. Figures that it goes hand in hand with your bigotry, racism and liar tendencies, eh ?

Guest dada_rocks
Federal and state assembly elected under the authority of an occupying rule, hence lacking any credibility. The credibility of those 'elections' is similar to China's 'elections' in Tibet about their municipal or itty bitty logistics personnel, where no control procedures are followed. I suggest you read a bit about what election really is before you open your yap about stuff you do not understand. And i am awaiting your reseponse to my comment that unless you can produce the % of voting population that voted, all your deductions about what the vote reflects is useless. Are you too afraid to be exposed as a quack again to ignore that ? A do-take ka insaan like you cannot even admit error in thinking when proven categorically so. Figures that it goes hand in hand with your bigotry, racism and liar tendencies, eh ?
jhenp mita rahe ho..:hysterical:... credibility ka sabaal is not an issue ur ignorance about very basic thing of indian history is an issue.. .. travesty is this ignorance doesn;t deter you from pontificating over these thigns.. when pointed out instead of accpeting the mistake u will take detour ...accept ti u have no clue never read about any of indepedence movement history that's why land urslef in this kind of embarassing situation:hysterical: data chhoror tere samajh mein waise bhi kucch samajh meint to aati to hai nahin tujhe kya fayada.. i am just having fun with your ignorance :hysterical:

credibility ka sabaal is not an issue
This is why i said, stop chatting about stuff you do not understand and educate yourself better. Whether it is an election or not is fundamentally dependent on the credibility of the process.
when pointed out instead of accpeting the mistake u will take detour
Never assume YOUR inability to understand the issue as my mistake. And i think you are writing an ode to yourself here. This is why you the 'khareedi degree' person makes basic logical errors such as forgetting that without participation % data , your extrapolation about the community polled is irrelevant.
i am just having fun with your ignorance :hysterical:
More like exposing your own, chump. Ek thora sa advice, vatz : jisne tere se pachaas guna zaada duniya dekha hai, usko duniyadaari sikhani ki galatee kabhi na karna. Samjhey ? I have categorically outlined the flaw in your assumptions and shown them to be baseless assumptions in this thread and all you are doing is running away from them.

Guest dada_rocks
This is why i said, stop chatting about stuff you do not understand and educate yourself better. Whether it is an election or not is fundamentally dependent on the credibility of the process. Never assume YOUR inability to understand the issue as my mistake. And i think you are writing an ode to yourself here. This is why you the 'khareedi degree' person makes basic logical errors such as forgetting that without participation % data , your extrapolation about the community polled is irrelevant. More like exposing your own, chump. Ek thora sa advice, vatz : jisne tere se pachaas guna zaada duniya dekha hai, usko duniyadaari sikhani ki galatee kabhi na karna. Samjhey ? I have categorically outlined the flaw in your assumptions and shown them to be baseless assumptions in this thread and all you are doing is running away from them.
ghanta flaw.. pahle tumhe ye to pata nahi hai ki election hua ya referendumm..:hysterical: abhi main fir se bolunga referendum tha elction nahin to tum wo bhi maan loge.. u are cartoon network:hysterical:

ghanta flaw
It is not ghanta- what is ghanta is your demented thinking and illogical thought pattern that i've categorically proved. Just denying it and slinging mud wont save you here because logic dictates: In an election, if the election is to be held as a reflection of the community's wishes, then how many members of society participated in the said election is an absolute necessity in knowledge because without it, you cannot say whether 10% of society voted or 99.9%. I do not see your refutation - you have not said how your observation and extrapolation can be valid without the % participation data. As usual, the ponga-pandit is nobody but you, trying to B$ your way through the debate.
pahle tumhe ye to pata nahi hai ki election hua ya referendumm
Vats, mujhe pataa hai election ya referendum ka matlabh kya hai. Pehle apne aap ko uske matlabh ke bare me sikhao fir wapas ao. Tere pas tarkh ki gyaan nahi hain isliye koi bhi bakwaas par kar aa jaate ho pandit-giri karne.

Guest dada_rocks

logic word tumhare muhn se achchi nahin lagti..abhi paaka kar len huaa kya tha.. referendum or election final pick:cantstop: