Saudi to fund Indian Madrassahs - Wahhabism Proliferates in India

sandtest

According to reports, the Saudi Arabian Embassy in New Delhi is pushing - somewhat tentatively - India's Human Resource Development Ministry and Minorities Commission to set up new madrassas (seminaries) in India. The same reports claim the Saudi royal family has cleared plans to construct 4,500 madrassas in India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka at a cost of US$35 million, to promote "modern and liberal education with Islamic values". ----:hysterical: ---- {{Typical Saudis-- respectfully call Wahhabism as Modern and Liberal Islamic Values-- why can't these retards clearly say that they want to spread wahhabi ideology??}} http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/FK23Df02.html

Guest dada_rocks

India govt is at fault.. they should ask them to channelise the money in existing medersah for the modern education..If they don;t agree then they should shove that money up their ar$es .. india doesn't need more terrorist seed institution

India govt is at fault.. they should ask them to channelise the money in existing medersah for the modern education..If they don;t agree then they should shove that money up their ar$es .. india doesn't need more terrorist seed institution
Exactly my thoughts......I admire China in this case, although they import oil from Saudis, but when it comes to preaching of wahhabi Islam and madrassa fundings they flatly reject any foreign country engaging in any kind of religious activity, even a lot of times NGOs are punished by Chinese. Uighur Muslims in China has been under Islamic ambitions, but China deals with an iron fist when Saudi tries to act like leader of Sunni ummah. I wonder if government of India under the influence of commie, p-sec, muslim appeasing leaders allows saudi, it will create further communal tensions in future between wahhabi Islamists and non-Muslim Indians. Why can't GoI tell Saudis in clear words to STFU. IMO, suggetion of RSS is very important and relevant here. GoI was requested long back to "Indianize" all madrassas and fund Maulavis/Islamic scholors to preach moderate versions of Islam including aspects of Indian patriotism. But they were termed as "communal" by retarded p-sec crowds. Who cares for Indian interests??

Guest dada_rocks
Exactly my thoughts......I admire China in this case, although they import oil from Saudis, but when it comes to preaching of wahhabi Islam and madrassa fundings they flatly reject any foreign country engaging in any kind of religious activity, even a lot of times NGOs are punished by Chinese. Uighur Muslims in China has been under Islamic ambitions, but China deals with an iron fist when Saudi tries to act like leader of Sunni ummah. I wonder if government of India under the influence of commie, p-sec, muslim appeasing leaders allows saudi, it will create further communal tensions in future between wahhabi Islamists and non-Muslim Indians. Why can't GoI tell Saudis in clear words to STFU. IMO, suggetion of RSS is very important and relevant here. GoI was requested long back to "Indianize" all madrassas and fund Maulavis/Islamic scholors to preach moderate versions of Islam including aspects of Indian patriotism. But they were termed as "communal" by retarded p-sec crowds. Who cares for Indian interests??
China is China there u don't have bunch of psecs at ur throat with their delusion all the time..

Guest dada_rocks

Leave thinking to those who cud, the latest analgody of urs in other post has given me reason to belive u arent capable of thinking .:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
KR feel free to comment on the OP and be on topic (remember your medicine ?) Do you think Saudi's should be allowed to open and fund madarasas IN INDIA ? A straight answer will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.
Now I know what u go through when u complain about sticking to t he topic while debating this guy, he never will talk about the OP always will come up with some detourif nothing is obvious "then why did u post this or that crap " is always a handy detour topic.. ..:giggle:

KR feel free to comment on the OP and be on topic (remember your medicine ?) Do you think Saudi's should be allowed to open and fund madarasas IN INDIA ? A straight answer will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.
No , Saudis Should not be allowed to open Madarassas in India. And In case you have missed DR has been taking pot shots at me needlessly and hence the one liner about his medication!

Guest dada_rocks

U in quite moronic style keep pasting same BS in every thread why u post this why u didn't post this, u have doouble standard u are muslim hater bla bla bla but his highness must be respected no matter what..

U in quite moronic style keep pasting same BS in every thread why u post this why u didn't post this' date=' u have doouble standard u are muslim hater bla bla bla but his highness must be respected no matter what..[/quote'] Darn , I tried to help you by reminding you about your medication !

KR' date=' As far as this thread is concerned you started the one liners .... if you are talking about some other thread then pls let me know.[/quote'] And is this okay by DR according to you ! $$$ U in quite moronic style keep pasting same BS in every thread why u post this why u didn't post this, u have doouble standard u are muslim hater bla bla bla but his highness must be respected no matter what.. $$$$

Me thinks DR and Sandtest are the same person different moniker !:regular_smile:
bandhu, feel free to think, whatever pleases you....I will be happy. I live in India and travel to middle-east frequently, while I guess, DR lives in Amreeka. Anyway...."Atman" is Omnipresent and is ONE ---so says great Upanishdic seers :D

Guest dada_rocks

continue I have done my job for today...... but be assured u ain't getting away with smart alec one-liners with me at least..

bandhu, feel free to think, whatever pleases you....I will be happy. I live in India and travel to middle-east frequently, while I guess, DR lives in Amreeka. Anyway...."Atman" is Omnipresent and is ONE ---so says great Upanishdic seers :D
Just a joke Sir , Nothing serious !:regular_smile: