• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

I think indian Pacers will do well as Dinda got himself into form in WI ' date=' Zak has got good break and [b']his old body of 35 needs break to recharge himself Most, Umesh was showing good form in IPL so I bet indian pacers will do well If malinga does not Play Lanka has no chance
no more recharge ....better to change battery
Gambhir wants to be the next Indian captain' date=' Sehwag and Gambhir are good friends so tension with Dhoni is inevitable but this is something these "grown up" should deal with internally[/quote'] if these 2 grown up perform in tests we all know gambhir will be the next captain wht happened to perform and answer with my bat :wall:
if these 2 grown up perform in tests we all know gambhir will be the next captain wht happened to perform and answer with my bat :wall:
poor attitude poor management massive workload, pressure But this happens with every team I dont want to read too much into it, its been highlighted a lot more than it would have in the media because of the recent losses
poor attitude poor management massive workload, pressure But this happens with every team I dont want to read too much into it, its been highlighted a lot more than it would have in the media because of the recent losses
honestly speaking i wont change captains any time soon dhoni is fine its notl ike gambhir will attack much more and select perfect team many people were mad at him even in ipl for selecting bhatia :hysterical: sehwag is brainless and should never captain sadly this is the truth there is no body good enough to captain right now :(( hope we start winning again and soon some one like kohli can take over
honestly speaking i wont change captains any time soon dhoni is fine its notl ike gambhir will attack much more and select perfect team many people were mad at him even in ipl for selecting bhatia :hysterical: sehwag is brainless and should never captain sadly this is the truth there is no body good enough to captain right now :(( hope we start winning again and soon some one like kohli can take over
Didn't Dhoni plan on retiring from Test in 2013 I have a feeling Gambhir will be our short term replacement with Kohli the long term choice
Didn't Dhoni plan on retiring from Test in 2013 I have a feeling Gambhir will be our short term replacement with Kohli the long term choice
This is what happens when people read too much into statements. Dhoni said - "He may have to give up one format if he wants to play the 2015 WC". It doesn't surmise to what you said.
no idea i think atleast team management thinks kohli will be next captain thats why he was give vice captaincy no ? he will be attacking captain for sure but needs atleast 1 full season as a player to mature and not take decisions in panic :p