Kerala Express Watch Thread

bottom line is Sree is injured. As I have read...he is out for about 2 months. Like Zak has to prove his physical & match fitness now....by playing couple of Ranji games...before going to Aus....Sree once fit...will have to prove his fitness.....& I guess form...before he can be considered for Intl. duty. Harbhajan will have to do the same...& IMO..he has done bigger thing in his past then Sree. Lets see 1st how they do when they recover from their injury (which Sree gets after playing a season)

Venky is far superior to the super-clown Sreesanth' date=' precisely for his [b']dedication. If Sreesanth can ever have the numbers that Venky has, he would be gloating with pride for the rest of his life.
Looks like you have forgetten to take your medication or prefer mediocre players :hysterical::hysterical: Dedication chahiye? mandela_94.jpg
Looks like you have forgetten to take your medication or prefer mediocre players :hysterical::hysterical: Dedication chahiye? mandela_94.jpg
Outstanding. Brilliant. Next you will show me Anna Hazare's photo when we discuss a dedicated sports personality. How typical Sreesanth-ish! Venky surely is no great, but looks like a giant when compared to the super-midget Sreesanth. But again, this thread is about Mithun, not the ex-disco dancer-cum-Ayurveda expert who's even out of an IPL contract. No more comments on DD from me.
Outstanding. Brilliant. Next you will show me Anna Hazare's photo when we discuss a dedicated sports personality. How typical Sreesanth-ish! Venky surely is no great, but looks like a giant when compared to the super-midget Sreesanth. But again, this thread is about Mithun, not the ex-disco dancer-cum-Ayurveda expert who's even out of an IPL contract. No more comments on DD from me.
You started it, this is the problem we have when people like you worship Venky how can we succeed :finger: Talent is biggest indicator and this is something the Kerala Expressman has in abudance :yay: Dedication is what people say about others who are honest tryers but lack skill. Maybe you see yourself in Venky!
You started it, this is the problem we have when people like you worship Venky how can we succeed :finger: Talent is biggest indicator and this is something the Kerala Expressman has in abudance :yay: Dedication is what people say about others who are honest tryers but lack skill. Maybe you see yourself in Venky!
Venky is worshipped? LOL. Just said that he's miles ahead of the average talent-zero application moron Sreesanth who's done more harm than good in his career (now don't ask me why). Me in Venky? Haha. I am too lazy to be as dedicated as Venky. :winky:

"I wish the team all the very best..Iam sure we will do well in australia.I am gonna miss it coz.of injury but..will hopefully get fit soon.."-Sreesanth twitter comments He is now training and has made himself available for Aus ODI series. :yay: My question is should the BCCI fund a trip for Sree to Australia now? I think just him sitting on the sidelines would help motivate the current bowlers and also he can pass on some tips. May also get under the skin of the Aussies. I remember when Darren Gough was injured he would sometimes go to the games to cheer his team on. It was a nice gesture and at lunch and tea breaks he would offer advice to the bowlers. Sree has already had a positive impact on Sony and P Prashanth who play for Kerala. Very limited players but they have been amongst the wickets this season. A lot has to do with Sree being there on the sidelines. So should we take him to Aus in mentor role for our seamers if he could do rehab and recover there? I think we should, before we see more of this aggression and wickets that has been missing from our team. sreesanth-symonds.jpg

"I wish the team all the very best..Iam sure we will do well in australia.I am gonna miss it coz.of injury but..will hopefully get fit soon.."-Sreesanth twitter comments He is now training and has made himself available for Aus ODI series. :yay: My question is should the BCCI fund a trip for Sree to Australia now? I think just him sitting on the sidelines would help motivate the current bowlers and also he can pass on some tips. May also get under the skin of the Aussies. I remember when Darren Gough was injured he would sometimes go to the games to cheer his team on. It was a nice gesture and at lunch and tea breaks he would offer advice to the bowlers. Sree has already had a positive impact on Sony and P Prashanth who play for Kerala. Very limited players but they have been amongst the wickets this season. A lot has to do with Sree being there on the sidelines. So should we take him to Aus in mentor role for our seamers if he could do rehab and recover there? I think we should, before we see more of this aggression and wickets that has been missing from our team. sreesanth-symonds.jpg
It will be nice to see Sreesanth dancing around in the sidelines and writing a philosophical poem or two on the state of the game. And then show his breakdance skills to the spectators while he gets some drinks in for Ishant and Yadav. Imagine a waterboy dancing with two bottles in both hands! Good fun! In his spare time (all he has is spare time anyway), he can keep his Ayurvedic messages to Vinay, Mithun and the rest to keep them fit in case Zaheer and Ishant break down. Finally, I hope he picks some fight with an umpire over some donkey/monkey issue and makes history by being the first waterboy in the history of Test cricket to be banned for a year. It's a pity that he's been declaring himself single and available on every given opportunity but no one seems to pay heed to that. :sad: So yes, please send the dancing queen to Australia. :yay:
Test wickets, I wouldn't call it miles ahead. Sreesant 87 @ 37.59 Prasad 96 @ 35.00
Those 9 wickets are 9 miles for Sreesanth :P But Prasad has 196 ODI wickets, and Sreesanth has 75(with a higher average). Sree is about 29 now, and will never be close to this tally no matter how much he tries. And he made his ODI debut six years back.
Those 9 wickets are 9 miles for Sreesanth :P But Prasad has 196 ODI wickets, and Sreesanth has 75(with a higher average). Sree is about 29 now, and will never be close to this tally no matter how much he tries. And he made his ODI debut six years back.
Does Venky have a T20 cup and ODI world cup medal? No but he did get sacked as bowling coach :hysterical: It's a sorry state of affairs when you are looking to Venky as an ODI and test leader.
Sreesanth's talent has never been in doubt..Even now a fully fit Sreesanth is next only to a fully fit Zaheer Khan. What infuriates most people about Sreesanth is how he has wasted his talent thru his own stupidity.
Well his talent was in being to move the ball. He however lacked other talent, namely line and control. Yes, he is stupid, but his stupidity sometimes masks the other issues he had.
Sreesanth's talent has never been in doubt..Even now a fully fit Sreesanth is next only to a fully fit Zaheer Khan. What infuriates most people about Sreesanth is how he has wasted his talent thru his own stupidity.
That's true. I always say he is 2nd to ZK. Even ZK was only good in recent years, early in career wasn't a wicket taker. Only after his stint with Worcestershire. I think he will be back after rehab and hopefully take a lot of wickets which he knows he has to.
remember Vinod Kambli?
"I wish the team all the very best..Iam sure we will do well in australia.I am gonna miss it coz.of injury but..will hopefully get fit soon.."-Sreesanth twitter comments He is now training and has made himself available for Aus ODI series. :yay: My question is should the BCCI fund a trip for Sree to Australia now? I think just him sitting on the sidelines would help motivate the current bowlers and also he can pass on some tips. May also get under the skin of the Aussies. I remember when Darren Gough was injured he would sometimes go to the games to cheer his team on. It was a nice gesture and at lunch and tea breaks he would offer advice to the bowlers. Sree has already had a positive impact on Sony and P Prashanth who play for Kerala. Very limited players but they have been amongst the wickets this season. A lot has to do with Sree being there on the sidelines. So should we take him to Aus in mentor role for our seamers if he could do rehab and recover there? I think we should, before we see more of this aggression and wickets that has been missing from our team.
Completely agree. Whenever bowlers look at him they will start having nightmares of what will happen to the Indian team if they were replaced by Sreesanth so they will work extra hard to keep their place in the team :hysterical: