Kerala Express Watch Thread

Good analysis bro. But for me' date=' it was his awkward bounce which got him wickets early on. Some would straighten makiing it even harder.[/quote'] Yes bounce was a factor but combined with inswing was what made him hard,The ball was cutting in so much from pitch as well.Hope somebody sorts his problems .
Yes bounce was a factor but combined with inswing was what made him hard' date='The ball was cutting in so much from pitch as well.Hope somebody sorts his problems .[/quote'] We could easily get a good bowling coach. Someone who was a decent fast bowler, Donald, Gillespie e.t.c Simons is a waste of time. Had enough. But a bowler should be able to sort his own issues out and consult whoever he wants. Ishant doesnt have the brains to do that. Could have gone to see Kapil e.t.c
u two guys know about me better :two_thumbs_up: i am depressed with india` performance and this idiot shreesanth fan make it worse by posting craps on how shreesanth can next captain on how he coached ktk bowlers utter rubbish so i have started trolling like him with vinays poster just to irritate him and it makes me forgot our team`s performance and support them
Actually he coached Kerala Ranji team bowlers. If he was captain, we would not be getting smashed like Bangladesh in every game. See my previous posts. I listed his captaincy merits. Also I joined at start of england tour, if my team had been selected, we wouldn't be doing this badly. If you're depressed blame the selectors and other icf people like you who backed the makeup of this team, not Santh. He is injured and not part of this debacle!:giggle: Btw you don't irritate me man :)
Actually he coached Kerala Ranji team bowlers. If he was captain, we would not be getting smashed like Bangladesh in every game. See my previous posts. I listed his captaincy merits. Also I joined at start of england tour, if my team had been selected, we wouldn't be doing this badly. If you're depressed blame the selectors not Santh. He is injured and not part of this debacle!:giggle:
according cricinfo Vinay Kumar is a bowler in the Venkatesh Prasad mould - relying more on outswingers, legcutters and accuracy, than on outright pace. His finest domestic season so far was in 2009-10: capturing 46 wickets, besides mentoring his state's two young fast bowlers, Abhimanyu Mithun and S Aravind,to lead Karnataka to the Ranji final for the first time in 11 years. do u agree vinay kumar is fast bowling coach for Karnataka ?
Sreesanth fails to make it to the South Zone squad. He has got no IPL team' date=' don't know if any IPL team will bid for him either given the baggage he carries, looks like it will be a good long break from cricket for him :P.[/quote'] South Zone, IPL who cares, that is for the lesser players to aim for. He will be in India's next test squad and from there on, he will go :dance: He has higher ambitions having already achieved so much.
South Zone, IPL who cares, that is for the lesser players to aim for. He will be in India's next test squad and from there on, he will go :dance: He has higher ambitions having already achieved so much.
India's next 24 months are at home/in Asia and with Zaheer, Umesh, PK and Aaron around, Sree would be spending time shooting his album songs or visitng the ayurveda massage centres. Hopefully he doesn't decide to become a spinner to find a place in the team. :P
according cricinfo Vinay Kumar is a bowler in the Venkatesh Prasad mould - relying more on outswingers, legcutters and accuracy, than on outright pace. His finest domestic season so far was in 2009-10: capturing 46 wickets, besides mentoring his state's two young fast bowlers, Abhimanyu Mithun and S Aravind,to lead Karnataka to the Ranji final for the first time in 11 years. do u agree vinay kumar is fast bowling coach for Karnataka ?
He did mentor them I heard. He has played well for Karnataka but unfortunately he is not international quality. A lot of players have awesome domestic records but suck at international level. Trescothick averaged 28 FC when selected for his first test. Likes of Santh don't have motivation to perform when playing with school boys in first class. They come to life in ranbhoomi aka test cricket, odi's e.t.c
India's next 24 months are at home and with Zaheer' date=' Umesh, PK and Aaron around, Sree would be spending time shooting his album songs or visitng the ayurveda massage centres.[/quote'] He wil be in the squad if fit and you will eat your words just like how you supported Ishant all this time or dekh team ki halath :giggle: Koi darne ki baath nahi hai, Sree hai yaha team India ke liye. New Captain, New coach, fire selectors and drop some batsmen, we will start being good again.
He wil be in the squad if fit and you will eat your words just like how you supported Ishant all this time or dekh team ki halath :giggle: Koi darne ki baath nahi hai, Sree hai yaha team India ke liye. New Captain, New coach, fire selectors and drop some batsmen, we will start being good again.
Yeah with Sree in the side we did win 4-0 in England, isn't it? And unlike you, I will not blame bad performance on some mysterious toe injury :--D
Yeah with Sree in the side we did win 4-0 in England, isn't it? And unlike you, I will not blame bad performance on some mysterious toe injury :--D
I was just about to write crippling toe injury than read your last line :cantstop: Seriously though, he looked injured bowling in nets in england...it is a credit to him he fought through injury barrier for Team India. :hatsoff: If Bhajji and Ishant had supported Santh he would have done well. Remember Sree was bowling alright at start of series despite injury. I guess he got disillusioned when he saw likes of Bhajji and Ishant bowling for sake of bowling. RP was the worst, seriously I am sure the batsmen faced tougher challenges in club cricket. He was really embarassing and was close to breaking the record of bowling most overs without taking a wicket. Luckily england declared before hand...
Medic background myself mate' date= this cracks me up, a 17 year old diagnosing me :hysterical:
estats. Im also a CEO earning 10000k a day. But back on topic please comeback when Sreesanth has recovered. I am willing to bet he will not return for India again. Bump if he does, till then stay quiet. @Sabby probably right. Hes just trolling because Indian team hasnt brought anyone much joy.

I won’t mind proving my selectors again and again: Sreesanth When on song Shanthakumaran Sreesanth is a treat to watch. His passion to steam in ball after ball, hit the seam consistently and tease batsmen with those away swingers often prove tantalizing not just for the fielders but for millions watching the game on television. In his fifth international season, this talented seamer would have loved to augment his fledgling Test career but injuries and indifferent form have often proved to be a roadblock. Ignored once again after a nightmarish tour of England, Sreesanth is ready to do the hard yards with a good performance in the Ranji Trophy that kicks off on Thursday. “I don’t mind proving myself again and again. I have always given hundred percent on the field. My work ethics have been the same whether it’s in international cricket, first class or even club cricket. I have always tried to improve myself in every practice session. When it comes to playing and preparation, I am as disciplined and dedicated as anyone else. So, there’s no point complaining about things which are beyond my control. At present, I am only concerned about performing better and getting the things right,” Sreesanth told TOI. With a cramped international calendar ahead Sreesanth knows there will be opportunities but the competition is fierce since several young fast bowlers are snapping at his heels. The feisty seamer, however, prefers to look at the positives and feels if in form he will add to the bench strength. “It’s fair enough but I can only be worried about myself and not others. It’s always nice to see young fast bowlers coming up. It creates a healthy competition within the team. The competition has always brought the best out of me. I am working on getting my basics right and if I do that I will be successful more often than not,” he said. Sreesanth, who has been part of two World Cup-winning teams, doesn’t feel he has been inconsistent. “To be honest, I haven’t played 10-15 matches on the trot. I have played three-four matches and then missed out either due to injuries or because of team combination. So, it’s unfair to say that I am inconsistent. I gave my best in England,” the 28-year-old said.