Kerala Express Watch Thread

and will be injured till April and will probably injured for the rest of the year. Even clowns like OP gets more action on the cricket field than the dancing donkey himself.
Fool, India have been humiliated so badly, it is even embarassing logging onto facebook and seeing anti indian comments..yet you make fun of our only genuinely talented seamer. If we are to win at home, Sree has a role to play, not your beloved Ishant, VK, Mithun or any other clown. You lost all credibility in my drop Ishant Sharma thread, chale jao!
He will still be bowling 140-145k when in mid 30's. Even if not' date=' don't matter, he will get wickets with swing.[/quote'] then why is he not using it now :mad: im tired of this bull **** trolling keep up the good work i dont have much mroe time to waste 145 :hysterical::hysterical: in which world do u live in ? it was world cup final one match in which he bowled quickly otherwise he bowls in 130's and lately 120's
Fool, India have been humiliated so badly, it is even embarassing logging onto facebook and seeing anti indian comments..yet you make fun of our only genuinely talented seamer. If we are to win at home, Sree has a role to play, not your beloved Ishant, VK, Mithun or any other clown. You lost all credibility in my drop Ishant Sharma thread, chale jao!
parthiv patel is much for useful then sreesanth :finger:
then why is he not using it now :mad: im tired of this bull **** trolling keep up the good work i dont have much mroe time to waste 145 :hysterical::hysterical: in which world do u live in ? it was world cup final one match in which he bowled quickly otherwise he bowls in 130's and lately 120's
He was injured in england tour. You have been told MANY TIMES. He touches 140k with ease when he wants to. He slows down to late 130's for optimum swing because he is trying to get wickets. You clearly have not been following him, labelling him slow. He is known as the tempremental speedster in media circles :yay:
He was injured in england tour. You have been told MANY TIMES. He touches 140k with ease when he wants to. He slows down to late 130's for optimum swing because he is trying to get wickets. You clearly have not been following him, labelling him slow. He is known as the tempremental speedster in media circles :yay:
nope why will i follow some one who is not even in team ?
If he played whole world cup you would have seen this true performance. Playing final is hard man.
actually i agree with this one.. he was fit then and was in rhythm imo could ve bowled better then munaf and co but since he didn't (it was his own fault) we cant say anything we arre just presuming things but from this spell and his performance in south africa he was in good form but is economy in odis is over 6 so it wasnt a one of game againt bangladesh he is normally very expensive.. wht do u think abt tht dont say wicket taker cos in odis economy does matter