Kerala Express Watch Thread

I meant you haven't even followed him while playing so clearly you don't follow the team. Keep coming up with this stupid 120k pace talk. Sree is not a trundler.
Ofcourse not, Sreesanth is a fearsome bowler like you said in another thread he gives batsmen many stares. This is a true trundler: 345eeww.jpg When someone like him gives you a stare the batsman will look at his physique and go :hysterical: Now look at this beast, batsman will be shaking in their boots when he gives them stares combined with lightning speeds of 125 kph makpig.jpg Sreesanth: Short, slow, inconsistent. Many players deserve their chance before him. You support him probably because your background is from Kerala but that is not more important than India.

Anmol, in essence I agree that Sree is inconsistent. But you do go a touch too far by saying - "Many players deserve their chance before him. You support him probably because your background is from Kerala but that is not more important than India". Coz the most number of under-performers during this period of Selections, have hailed from or have a close affiliation to the South Zone, Chennai in particular. Sreesanth has atleast done something worthy enough to be considered for selection. What have the following players done- 1. Mithun. 2. Vinay Kumar (Like seriously?). 3. Vijay in all 3 formats. 4. Raina in tests. While Winnie was being given a run in England, truly deserving players like Varun Aaron were warming benches. Sreesanth is, was and will be the same player he has been, whether we like it or not. His attitude has taken him to the pinnacle and also down to the abyss. We can take it or leave it.

Anmol, in essence I agree that Sree is inconsistent. But you do go a touch too far by saying - "Many players deserve their chance before him. You support him probably because your background is from Kerala but that is not more important than India". Coz the most number of under-performers during this period of Selections, have hailed from or have a close affiliation to the South Zone, Chennai in particular. Sreesanth has atleast done something worthy enough to be considered for selection. What have the following players done- 1. Mithun. 2. Vinay Kumar (Like seriously?). 3. Vijay in all 3 formats. 4. Raina in tests. While Winnie was being given a run in England, truly deserving players like Varun Aaron were warming benches. Sreesanth is, was and will be the same player he has been, whether we like it or not. His attitude has taken him to the pinnacle and also down to the abyss. We can take it or leave it.
True but considering Sreesanths inconsistency (just look at his FC and Test average) I think these bowlers should get chances/be retained Zak, Yadav, Praveen, Irfan, Varun Aaron. Sreesanth should be behind these guys. Since we are in SC for a while now we will also play 2 spinners (and probably a reserve one also in squad), there should currently be no place for Santh in the India squad. But i agree I would take Santh over Vinay or Mithun.
actually i agree with this one.. he was fit then and was in rhythm imo could ve bowled better then munaf and co but since he didn't (it was his own fault) we cant say anything we arre just presuming things but from this spell and his performance in south africa he was in good form but is economy in odis is over 6 so it wasnt a one of game againt bangladesh he is normally very expensive.. wht do u think abt tht dont say wicket taker cos in odis economy does matter
He is a wicket taker and with a consistent run and backing, that economy would go down!!! He bowled so well in T20 world cup, he can play all formats of the game. :cheer:
Ofcourse not, Sreesanth is a fearsome bowler like you said in another thread he gives batsmen many stares. This is a true trundler: 345eeww.jpg When someone like him gives you a stare the batsman will look at his physique and go :hysterical: Now look at this beast, batsman will be shaking in their boots when he gives them stares combined with lightning speeds of 125 kph makpig.jpg Sreesanth: Short, slow, inconsistent. Many players deserve their chance before him. You support him probably because your background is from Kerala but that is not more important than India.
:whack::whack::whack::whack: Y00HaWTkKwQ 2w-RaJjumLo :hysterical::hysterical: ,He Is incosistent but still better than our other bowlers.

Laxman, Sreesanth, McCullum get maximum reserve price ESPNcricinfo staff January 30, 2012 VVS Laxman, S Sreesanth and Brendon McCullum - all part of the now-defunct Kochi Tuskers Kerala in the 2011 IPL - have commanded the highest reserve price of US$ 400,000 in the final auction shortlist for the 2012 season. The Kochi trio joins England offspinner Graeme Swann, who is yet to feature in the IPL, as the four players to command the maximum reserve price in the 144-strong list. On January 20, the BCCI had released a preliminary list comprising of 183 players, who hadn't participated in earlier seasons of the IPL. That has been pruned further by the IPL organisers based on the feedback received from the franchises. The Kochi players, who weren't part of the earlier list, were expectedly included, and the entire roster of players will go under the hammer on February 4 in Bangalore. "The shortlist comprises some outstanding cricket talent," the IPL chairman Rajeev Shukla said. "Given that it was prepared on the basis of the feedback of the franchises themselves, the stage is set for an exciting and eventful player auction, this Saturday. The franchises purchased the bulk of their respective squads in 2011. Their aim at the upcoming auction will be to bring in some players who can make a difference to their prospects in the tournament. The auction will mark the formal opening of IPL 2012." In all, 16 Kochi players feature in the list including the newly-appointed Sri Lanka captain Mahela Jayawardene (reserve price US$ 300,000) and the retired offspinner Muttiah Muralitharan (US$ 200,000). The list comprises of 108 capped players and 36 uncapped players. Tamim Iqbal was a notable addition, and will be the only Bangladesh player in the auction, at a reserve price of US$ 50,000. South Africa (19) and Sri Lanka (18) had the highest number of international players in the auction list. Indian interest in the auction will be limited to the eight players, all capped. Seven of them were part of the Kochi franchise last year while the eighth one is the fast bowler VRV Singh. The preliminary list had 25 Zimbabwe internationals, but only seven of them made it to the final draft. http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2012/content/story/551574.html

Only if Sree had something important in between his ears ,he would have been a great asset to our test team.His constant antics coupled with no performances has pissed off many of his fans including myself.I had always rated him higher than the hardworker but what Sree has done to his carreer,he has only himself to blame.

Only if Sree had something important in between his ears ' date='he would have been a great asset to our test team.His constant antics coupled with no performances has pissed off many of his fans including myself.I had always rated him higher than the [i']hardworker but what Sree has done to his carreer,he has only himself to blame.
He has been inconsistent, partly his fault, partly management. Players like him are not liked traditionally by Indian Captains. If he was playing for Australia or Pak he would have a much better record by now, much more games, captain support e.t.c Anyway our test team sucks, we need all the best players in asap and hope for the best. It is getting embarassing watching our test performances, can't recognise my own team.
Only if Sree had something important in between his ears ' date='he would have been a great asset to our test team.His constant antics coupled with no performances has pissed off many of his fans including myself.I had always rated him higher than the [i']hardworker but what Sree has done to his carreer,he has only himself to blame.
ditto :hatsoff:
Cricket God' date=' for sure, these guys prefer mediocre to skill.[/quote'] :hysterical: Yep Sreesanth is up there with the greats. Just look at his average and tell me he is not mediocore. Even his FC average is over 35 :hysterical: Do any of you know much about TP Sudhindra? He is leading wicket taker in Ranji and his cricinfo profile has him as a Right arm Fast. I dont follow Ranji so I don't know much.
:hysterical: Yep Sreesanth is up there with the greats. Just look at his average and tell me he is not mediocore. Even his FC average is over 35 :hysterical: Do any of you know much about TP Sudhindra? He is leading wicket taker in Ranji and his cricinfo profile has him as a Right arm Fast. I dont follow Ranji so I don't know much.
He bowls in 120k bracket. Cricinfo error.
dude he is not 4 year old kid that management needs to take care of him he is almost 30.. its only his fault that he is not performing but yes dhoni was bit harsh on him few times that could ve been dealt better but 29 year old person can handle that imo
Actually it is not just a psychological effect but also felt for real if you don't have your captain's backing. Sree never got the fields he needed many times.