Kerala Express Watch Thread

your ignoring me huh? You scared he won't be in the squad. Not having faith is not healthy for the relationship. Remember your wedding vows "I will stand with you for richer and poorer".
Wtf you on about? I already replied earlier somewhere that I think he will be in next test squad and might even be a surprise inclusion for T20 wc squad if he plays well in IPL.
go ahead. Laugh all you want at the Davangere express but remember Gandhi's quote "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win"
I am not laughing at V.k,I am laughing at your smiles and you trying to be a vk fan as you once mentioned not even jpk really supports vk.
I am not laughing at V.k' date='I am laughing at your smiles and you trying to be a vk fan as you once mentioned not even jpk really supports vk.[/quote'] :banghead::mad: you and your memmory :finger: Im now a true fan. People's minds change you see, look at his match winning performances in CB series and Asia Cup.
I am not laughing at V.k' date='I am laughing at your smiles and you trying to be a vk fan as you once mentioned not even jpk really supports vk.[/quote'] Agree, no one really on ICF supports VK. The starters of his thread admitted it was all false and they were simply trying to counter Sree's genuine popularity. :haha: That is why they come on this thread.
:banghead::mad: you and your memmory :finger: Im now a true fan. People's minds change you see, look at his match winning performances in CB series and Asia Cup.
Agree, no one really on ICF supports VK. The starters of his thread admitted it was all false and they were simply trying to counter Sree's genuine popularity. :haha:
who told u i don`t like VK :ohmy: i love VK he is the best player ever to play cricket btw i always hated shreesanth (in limited over game) from the start
Give the guy a break. Media always ready to bring him down. He did nothing wrong, was just exploring because he is a free spirit. Remember though even a drunk and injured Sree is more useful then the gutter level seamers we play ;) He is of a different breed, let alone being good enough for India, he could walk into any test team in any era. He is that talented.
35kubyx.jpg