Kerala Express Watch Thread

35kubyx.jpg
All true. Eric Simons recently said what Sree does only a few bowlers can do it. You just have to watch a few of his match winning spells to realise how skilled he is. It will be a major loss to India if we don't get the best out of him. In a land where we are struggling to find half decent bowlers there is one who is born only once every generation.
^ All you guys owned up at various stages of your troll thread and VK. Funny how you all came to this thread when I finally responded about VK.
:serious mod: every time i saw this thread and your posts i had severe headache with u posting rubbish after rubbish only then i decided to make davangere express to counter this thread now whole of icf have got used to our troll post :serious mod:
1000 up. up:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
1000 post for a player who has not played a single intl match after this thread was made :cantstop:
:serious mod: every time i saw this thread and your posts i had severe headache with u posting rubbish after rubbish only then i decided to make davangere express to counter this thread now whole of icf have got used to our troll post :serious mod:
Yes I thought this thread made you ill so you made a counter thread. Live and let live bro! If I ever got excessively defensive over Sree it's because of people getting mad and chatting crap in retaliation. Yeah VK has also now left his mark on ICF :giggle:
1000 post for a player who has not played a single intl match after this thread was made :cantstop:
His skills extend beyond cricket man. He is talked about in cricket and non cricket circles so no worries. Anyway there was one match he played in, in ranji. He was carrying injury from england tour and before as I had mentioned at the time. Plus in this thread there a lot of videos to show his match winning spells and it's nice.
His skills extend beyond cricket man. He is talked about in cricket and non cricket circles so no worries. Anyway there was one match he played in, in ranji. He was carrying injury from england tour and before as I had mentioned at the time. Plus in this thread there a lot of videos to show his match winning spells and it's nice.
:giggle: