Kerala Express Watch Thread

Noticed in this thread there haven't been enough mention of moving quotes from Sree, here are some: "I want to write a book as well. It's not going to be an autobiography but a book on life." "In our daily life, tolerance and patience have great benefits: developing them will allow us to sustain and maintain our presence of mind."
Are these two quotes his 'best' moving quotes'? :confused:
No' date=' it was a quick search on greatpersonalities site, he has more but difficult to find. Some were very good. I remember watching him teaching the kids to bowl and advice, the presenter called him Guru Sreesanth :hatsoff:[/quote'] Going by his quotes, he doesn't have much future as 'Baba Sreesanth' (though he has the Sree in his name). So, Actor :headshake: Author :headshake: Godman :headshake: Cricketer :nervous:
Man I just wanted to come to a meet and chill and here people want to beat the crap out of me. Shocking.
Awww. Don't take it to heart. He is just kidding. In all probability, Sree won't even play the match on the day of the ICF meet, so you can take it easy :two_thumbs_up:
Going by his quotes, he doesn't have much future as 'Baba Sreesanth' (though he has the Sree in his name). So, Actor :headshake: Author :headshake: Godman :headshake: Cricketer :nervous:
Not sure about Godman because he considers himself a disciple of God and nature. Def the rest and as for movie star, I know he has had many offers for a lot of money not just from local movie production.

Saurav you mentioned in another locked thread that Sree should be belly dancer due to fire in belly. He can do that too, this was off season so he put on some weight few years back, now he is trimmed as ****. Seriously though, love this guy's free spirit, he should be destined for great things. Cricketer S Sreesanth performing 'Sayana Pradakshinam' at Sabarimala temple ... pic-18_b_17_6_2011.jpg

Saurav you mentioned in another locked thread that Sree should be belly dancer due to fire in belly. He can do that too, this was off season so he put on some weight few years back, now he is trimmed as ****. Seriously though, love this guy's free spirit, he should be destined for great things. Cricketer S Sreesanth performing 'Sayana Pradakshinam' at Sabarimala temple ... pic-18_b_17_6_2011.jpg
:omg: this looks like a naagin dance. Sreesanth does take his dance seriously despite his protruding belly.