Kerala Express Watch Thread

:phehehe:
Seriously dude somoene removed my thread, there were no swears and tbh lots of anti sree people have got away with a lot worse on this thread. All I said was why is my story about Sree wanting to return to T20 WC squad merged into this thread. I just said can't it be a spearate thread for once because at this rate everything should be in it's own watch thread. It was very good news that the Indian Star is making comeback from injury and such big news is front page stuff and shouldn't be merged here.
Seriously dude somoene removed my thread, there were no swears and tbh lots of anti sree people have got away with a lot worse on this thread. All I said was why is my story about Sree wanting to return to T20 WC squad merged into this thread. I just said can't it be a spearate thread for once because at this rate everything should be in it's own watch thread. It was very good news that the Indian Star is making comeback from injury and such big news is front page stuff and shouldn't be merged here.
But it's a good thing only if all relevant Sreesanth information gets together in one place. In the future, we can track his growth and info and the discussions about him through one simple thread. This thread would be on top for sometime anyway :winky:

^ Yes, I agree with you that it is all in one place. But aaj kushi ka din ta, my royals of 4 years now have Sree and Dravid. Also Sree basically saying he is fit and eager to declare fitness for T20 world cup. Made me very happy! We have struggled in last few years in T20i and I think it's because we don't have a natural wicket taker who bowls seam up. That is now solved hopefully. Even in T20 you need one guy going for wickets, all our guys are restrictive bowlers..

^ Yes, I agree with you that it is all in one place. But aaj kushi ka din ta, my royals of 4 years now have Sree and Dravid. Also Sree basically saying he is fit and eager to declare fitness for T20 world cup. Made me very happy! We have struggled in last few years in T20i and I think it's because we don't have a natural wicket taker who bowls seam up. That is now solved hopefully. Even in T20 you need one guy going for wickets, all our guys are restrictive bowlers..
Hope he gets rid of whatever injuries he has and gets fit as soon as possible. But royals are gonna lose and come 8th/9th anyway. :P
Remember we won the 1st one when we were wrote off. Excellent work ethic' date=' top 4 finish would be good work. I just hope Sree plays EVERY game and they don't screw him up.[/quote'] That was a fluke. RR got hammered the next three times. I hope Sreesanth only plays in important games and doesn't overexhaust himself when he is coming back from a serious injury.
That was a fluke. RR got hammered the next three times. I hope Sreesanth only plays in important games and doesn't overexhaust himself when he is coming back from a serious injury.
You can't fluke a whole tournament lol. Yeah but we seriously lack talent wise compared to other teams. It's only 4 overs, I hope he plays every game, maybe I am just greedy and want to watch him play :yay:

Marks For Sports: Guru Sreesanth's bowling class Marks For Sports: Guru Sreesanth's bowling class Sun, 05 Feb 2012 12:16:49 +0530 Aggressive fast bowler S Sreesanth turned into a calm and patient teacher to give the young ones in Kolkata some valuable bowling tips. http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/videos/?video_id=223022 Hmm wonders why on" fit india come n play day" they did not choose another indian cricketer like Sehwag, Ishant, Munaf, Mishra, Bhajji e.t.c :hmmm: Haterz who said he was not one of the fittest members in India :finger:

Marks For Sports: Guru Sreesanth's bowling class Sun, 05 Feb 2012 12:16:49 +0530 Aggressive fast bowler S Sreesanth turned into a calm and patient teacher to give the young ones in Kolkata some valuable bowling tips. http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/videos/?video_id=223022 Hmm wonders why on" fit india come n play day" they did not choose another indian cricketer like Sehwag, Ishant, Munaf, Mishra, Bhajji e.t.c
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: at your signature.
http://www.asianage.com/cricket/fans-reselection-sreesanth-team-911
Fans for reselection of Sreesanth in team Feb 04, 2012 - Rohit Raj | DC| Kochi.Tags: cricketS. Sreesanth LA-76844.jpg.crop_display.content_image.jpg The passive mood in the Indian camp Down Under appears to have forced fans to urge the selectors to bring back the temperamental speedster S. Sreesanth, known for his antics against the opposition on the field. Evidently, the Swami Army, IndiaÃÔ answer to the ænglish Barmy Army? put up a poster seeking re-selection of Sreesanth at the Olympic Stadium in Sydney during the first Twenty-20 match between India and Australia. The fans back in India got a glimpse of the poster and soon grabbed the TV image and posted it on Facebook and started tweeting. Interestingly, the cricket fans, who used to mock at Sreesanth than encouraging his sporting capabilities, started sharing the picture and posting comments seeking a Sreesanth comeback. The photo went viral in the social media sites. Amal Chandran said, żSree is a perfect bowler to bowl in Aus, he will get more bounce than any others. NRI Prasanth T Meladam commented, źes, we need Sreesanth back, moreover he brings luck to the team and India won 20/20 and world cup with his presence. The picture created a buzz in the SreesanthÃÔ fan page also. Sreesanth's brother Dipu Santh expressed happiness over the fan fallowing. He added that his brother will be fit by this month-end. Sreesanth is hopeful of playing in the Fifth edition of the Indian Premier League, he said.

I don't think Sree is fit but he is the perfect package for what OP wants-which is why this thread stood out. Pace, swing, fire, venom, stares, aggression, he can get under your skin or get you out with amazing deilvery. Done this so many times. If no swing available he will still bowl 140-145k and keep batsmen on backfoot.

I await Dravid the wall !
I don't think Sree is fit but he is the perfect package for what OP wants-which is why this thread stood out. Pace, swing, fire, venom, stares, aggression, he can get under your skin or get you out with amazing deilvery. Done this so many times. If no swing available he will still bowl 140-145k and keep batsmen on backfoot.
:cantstop:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Enough with the jokes already! Can't take it anymore :cantstop: