ICC Under-19 World Cup, Aug 2012

Yeah' date=' the length around the second delivery was great..the batsman came forward and was doubtful.. I don't mean the yorker length but the delivery that draws the batsman forward slightly...those were the ones where the batsmen were beaten a lot of time.. Otherwise some of the shorter deliveries batsmen were just playing off the backfoot.[/quote'] think abt it htis way too.. few bad balls and match was over they were defending only 160 odd i think if batsmen click we have a chance here bowling is not that bad i dont get how we found some one like ishant at 19 he was at totally diff level.. even veer pratap he is 20 now so wont qualify looks so much better im pretty sure there are better bowlers in this country (under 19 ) how do they select this team ? any idea>?
It shouldn't be but the way our top order batted against Afghan just makes me little nervous.
Actually you should be wanting to chase a decent total (around 230ish) in this game as Pak will make it to the next round and it's always better to have decent practice beforehand rather than looking at a tough chase in knockouts without doing so early in the tourney.