ICC Under-19 World Cup, Aug 2012

Actually you should be wanting to chase a decent total (around 230ish) in this game as Pak will make it to the next round and it's always better to have decent practice beforehand rather than looking at a tough chase in knockouts without doing so early in the tourney.
You have a very good point there but I just wanted to secure our place in qf first haha.Chasing 200+ you could expect anything from us even if the opposition is Zim:facepalm:
You have a very good point there but I just wanted to secure our place in qf first haha.Chasing 200+ you could expect anything from us even if the opposition is Zim:facepalm:
Chasing is always tricky at the best of times as a coule of quick wkts and anything can happen. But Pak have already won the 1st match and if I'm not mistaken they don't have a tough team in their group so qualifying for the knockouts shouldn't be an issue.
Chasing is always tricky at the best of times as a coule of quick wkts and anything can happen. But Pak have already won the 1st match and if I'm not mistaken they don't have a tough team in their group so qualifying for the knockouts shouldn't be an issue.
We'll qualify for next round if we win today but if we don't then we can be in spot of bother as our next game is against NZ and on these pitches they can be a better side than Asians so that's why I wanted to just win this game by any mean and chase big in next game but it does look like we'll end up chasing a good total here the way Scots are going.
I am actually surprised to see Pak playing so many spinners in the team. I would pack as many seamers I can on these tracks' date=' provided the seamers are half-decent.[/quote'] well our captain is a bit like Dhoni lol he relies more on spinners even though we have good fast bowlers too.
Does u-19 tourney have the same fielding restrictions as in the senior cricket' date=' i.e. batting & bowling powerplays? If yes, then Scots should try to go for it in the batting powerplay.[/quote'] I think yes Batting Powerplay will be on from 35th over.Need to break this partnership before the Batting PP.They have been rotating the strike really well.Haven't been much boundaries there.In fact this Coleman guy has scored 27 off 39 without hitting any boundary.