Shame On You Bcci

Dec 22 - Jan 11 that's the likely window where these matches would have to be played First I love Ind-Pak matches but 5 matches in these window is an absolute farce, this is just about making money and not being done on sporting benefits India - Pakistan matches should be resumed but it should be done in 2013 and when we have space to fit them in Our players will again get stretched to the limit because of these series and we will see the fallout of it in the Eng and Aus series SHAME ON YOU BCCI

The decision to stop bi-lateral ties was more contentious in my opinion but once we chose to do it i think we should have stuck to it (barring a dramatic change in circumstances). In the video debate posted above, Aamer Sohail is being an absolute tool. He fails to understand the difference between meeting in a multi-nation tournament and a bi-lateral series.
come on, give him the benefit of doubt, its not his fault...... have u ever come across a sensible neighbour (replace neighbour with p...st..i) hope u got it :winky:
Lol at people blaming only kangress for this' date=' future PM jaitley Saab was also in the Bcci and Pcb meet and assured full support[/quote'] it was not BCCI decision..its Govt decision...

From cricinfo comments: @Puneet Mahajan- I really doubted any Pakistani player will apply for IPL. They really felt humiliated by their exclusion and some even openely vowed never to play in IPL again. Pakistani players have lots of pride and self respect and I am sure they will never play in IPL again.. Posted by La_Bangla on (July 17 2012, 00:13 AM GMT) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

From cricinfo comments: @Puneet Mahajan- I really doubted any Pakistani player will apply for IPL. They really felt humiliated by their exclusion and some even openely vowed never to play in IPL again. Pakistani players have lots of pride and self respect and I am sure they will never play in IPL again.. Posted by La_Bangla on (July 17 2012, 00:13 AM GMT) :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
BPL supporter :phehehe:
it was not BCCI decision..its Govt decision...
well i dnt want to derail the thread, but what else did u expect from the govt ?? after getting such brickbats by time (underachiever) , n other foreign publications (being called sonia's poodle), they have to divert public attention somehow...... what better than an India - Pak series to do that...... mind u, its not just abt the reports in foreign media..... its actually the truth.......
Paki's and shame don't go together. They will be back with their IPL begging bowls
Shivaji Shivaji nahi hote agar jijabai jaisi ma aur samarth guru ramdas unke saath na hote ' date='Krishna dev raya ke pas agar tenali Raman na hota to kya hota,indira Gandhi ne agar pak ke do tukde kiye to emergency or operation bluestar bhi usi ki den hai yeh mat bhoolna tu.Tera pass mere jaisa paki's loving approach nahi hai to knowledge bhi nahi hai bhai ,ye duniya Maine tujh se bohat jyada dekhi hai,bakri mein mein karti hai to kat jati hai,mein mer a mujhe ye ahankar ke suchak hai,yaha hum ki jarurat hai.[/quote'] Tu mujhe sikaya gaa Desh Bhakti pehle jaa kar apni marathi bhaiyon ka izzat kar lo us ke baad pakistan ke liya baat kar operation blue star happened because extremists hid in golden temple now dont tell me they are saints with machine guns yes it was wrong to attack but what options were left for Indira Ji. Shivaji stood against Muslim onslaught on Hindus so did krishna devaraya. Ab chal foot idhar se

Shameless BCCI indeed. Recall what Pakistan said in Feb http://www.criclounge.com/news/3831/Out-of-form-India-avoiding-playing-Pakistan-PCB.html Out of form India avoiding playing Pakistan: PCB

PCB chairman Zaka Ashraf has said that India are not interested for the resumption of Indo-Pak cricket ties as BCCI fears its struggling team would face the tough time against in-form Pakistan. "If you see our team is doing very well and it has beaten England. The players are charged up and their morale is very high. In contrast everyone knows how the Indian team has been performing in Australia," Zaka Ashraf, the PCB chief, said. "I get a feeling they are avoiding playing us because Pakistan team is doing very well. What I know is that perhaps the Indian board doesn't want to play at this time because it is nervous that if their team loses against us the reaction of their people could be strong," he added. Both India and Pakistan haven't played a bilateral series since the Mumbai terror attack in Novemeber, 2008.
What he said was completely true. I thought we all agreed that was the case ? :idunno:
The truth is this
Abu Jundal has revealed that one Major Abdurrehman and key 26/11 accused Sajid Mir alias Sajid Wajid had visited India as cricket fans and conducted reconnaissance of important sites in Delhi and Mumbai for about a fortnight. Sources said both had traveled on Pakistani passports bearing fake names and came to watch a match between India and Pakistan at Mohali in 2005. Regarding Hafiz Saeed, he said, Saeed is guarded round the clock by Pakistan's security forces and its spy agency, the ISI.
I still remember mumbai attacks and i still remember how people were killed and i still remember how Pakistan to this day keep denying that it has no hands in the attack so i ll be opposing this series.
we both have to move forward In India we want Pakistan to admit their intelligence hand in Kashmir, Mumbai attack, In Pakistan they want us to admit our intelligence involvement in Baluchistan, turning the Afghans against them (which needs no help from us) and generally anything that goes wrong in their country And if both our governments dont move forward then this back and forth is never going to go away