Shame On You Bcci

Who is this us? Who are you? Some anonymous guy living in UK who claims to be an Indian?Whose lies regarding these claims i caught red handed on the HOOD.LOL we dont need lessons on patriotism from some wannabe Indian. Secondly,you are playing Hockey,all other sports.Have Trade relations every other bilateral relation then why stop cricket.
My lies what are you james bond ladies and gentlemen here comes the true indian who wants cricketing ties with pakistan despite our people in mumbai getting killed by those morons abey i know more about patriotism than you can ever think we are not like you lot who dont give a damn about what happens in next state .
Who is this us? Who are you? Some anonymous guy living in UK who claims to be an Indian?Whose lies regarding these claims i caught red handed on the HOOD.LOL we dont need lessons on patriotism from some wannabe Indian. Secondly,you are playing Hockey,all other sports.Have Trade relations every other bilateral relation then why stop cricket.
Who are you to dicate me that I m Not Indian who are you to say things without knowing facts .
This series is a disgrace especially when Pakis have not prosecuted a single person associated with the 26/11 attacks. Today, a Paki court (oxymoron) did not accept a report of their own panel that visited India. I think there is enough time to protest and boycott the series.If Pakis come Pakis should be welcomed with banners like "Osama lovers" and terrorist republic" In the padosi slum forum constantly there is statements like "we (pakis) are also victims of terrorism. The appropriate reply there (I am not a member) should be "yes just like a suicide bomber is a victim of explosives". When the whole world is against the pakis, Mickey Mouse Singh sends these type of mixed messages to Pakis ..... aaak thoo..
Mickey Mouse Singh and Italian Mummy can feed Kasab damamd with more biryani friendship series in ki maaon ka.

@ My indian brothers a pakistani muslim who is born in and out of pakistan can discuss about issues in gaza egypt etc but a Indian who is born out of India cant discuss the issue happened in our next state in India great logic some of the indians share here.

@ My indian brothers a pakistani muslim who is born in and out of pakistan can discuss about issues in gaza egypt etc but a Indian who is born out of India cant discuss the issue happened in our next state in India great logic some of the indians share here.
i live inside india unlike u :dontknow:
So when Marathi people get killed other states from India shud keep quiet because they are different state is that what your implying.
No.1 We dont even know whether you are an Indian or not.And based on the lies that i caught of yours,i doubt you are. You may be someone masqureading as an Indian and opening hate threads on ICF just to spoil its image.The Mods should decide what to do with that. Even if you are an Indian or whatever you have no right to ask/tell/dictate what they should do. Sit in UK and mind your business,your love for India and Indians is well documented by the fact that you dont live here nor do you have the Indian citizenship.
So if you live in India have u forgotten what happened to people in your next state.
If you really care what happens why don't you come back to India and do your bit to improve the system? How does you "remembering Mumbai 2008 attacks" helping reduce terrorism in India? :dontknow: