Video exposes cold murder by UP police

Feed

Aur han ama yaar tum atak jate ho CD ki tarah.. SSP rahe ya DGP rahe it hardly matters their word remain words of a police officer from the supposedly corrupt police system. isn;t it the point beinfg turspetd here somehow police officer do nto play by the book. Just because it gells with ur stand he doesn't get the award of Harishchandra.. i am not saying he is lying . I am saying his words mean jilch, If banzara as DIG could lie so could this SSP.
Phir wahi?? Miyaan ki daud masjid tak, kyun? The top dog of UP Police admits it looked like a fake encounter(his words). Now let the investigation take its course. Tum beech mein kahe dramebaazi kar rahe ho. Lets agree that whatever comes out of committee shall be okay. Tab tak stop talking about Banjara and all that.
I have seen the video and it's crystal clear there to me that this clown was firing just seconds ago had already killed a policeman ( never heard policeman getting killed in fake encounter btw, it has to be one really incompetent police force if they managed it :-)) hence in my book he deserves to be treated as deadly and whatever happened he deserved it.
Read up above. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Phir wahi?? Miyaan ki daud masjid tak' date= kyun? The top dog of UP Police admits it looked like a fake encounter(his words). Now let the investigation take its course. Tum beech mein kahe dramebaazi kar rahe ho. Lets agree that whatever comes out of committee shall be okay. Tab tak stop talking about Banjara and all that. Read up above. xxx
SSP<< DIG (Vanzara).. Ohde mein DIG bara hota hai SSP se ab mujhe batao jab SSP se bigger dog jhuth bol sakta hai fir SSP kyun nahin bol sakta top-dog top-dog gaye ja rahe ho like no top-dog ever has lied.... There cud be million reasons why even SSP might lie about it. Anyway truth will be decide in court not in ndtv or ibnlive's media-room. Yes wait for the verdict and not do trial by media that's the decent thing to do which is exactly what i have been harping on ......