God's warriors (CNN special report)

Gaurav

Heads up to all the people interested. Three part docu will be coming on TV next week. One year in the making and from the clips it looks like it will be a good docu. I hope it's not all sugar coated PC stuff as I have seen Amanpour do that sometimes. http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2007/gods.warriors/ Btw I was curious why they did not have any part dealing with eastern religions? I could only think of two reasons- a) They are not as political and violent B) They are not people of the book hence don't exist for CNN :hysterical:

Eastern religions are too comlex for simpletons to grasp may be that's why they desist from venturing there..
True to an extent. But eastern religions have gone to the dawgs thanks to half-educated hinduvtas like you- our Shiv Sena, RSS are just a slightly more moderate version of HAMAS, AAMB, etc. Pity that simpletons who don't grasp eastern religions end up pretending to be eastern but more abrahamic in the core with their absolutist hatred.

Guest dada_rocks

Ama yaar tum education/panditai ke baten na kara karo main fir se wahin simple basic prashn daal dunga .. fir bagalen jhakana shuru kar doge.. besharmi ki bhi ak had hoti hai

main fir se wahin simple basic prashn daal dunga
Prashn karne ka huq tumhe to hain nahi...aur fir se woh gheesi peeti sanskrit ki baat utha laate ho...explain kar chuka hoon ki tumhare tark me khot kahan hai woh sanskrit waale ghesa peeta baaton mein. Magar tum to kutte ki poonch ho-sidhey hote hi naheen!
besharmi ki bhi ak had hoti hai
Yeh kaho jaakar seeshay ke saamne.

Guest dada_rocks

khot ye hai ki tum jaise dhakkan panditai ki baat karte hain.. sala ye jaundiced translation parh ke debate karte hai in dhakkon ke munh se literavy achchi nahin lagti .. chal chhor bari ye simple kaam hi kar de ponga pandit.. "tum donon kya kar rahe the.." tumhare liye bar aur low kar diya dhakkan:cantstop: Iske baad bhi agar dsharm na aay e tumhe tab tera koi ilaaz nahin hai gaza piyo mast raho..

khot ye hai ki tum jaise dhakkan panditai ki baat karte hain
Khot hai aap mein aur aapki agyaanta me jo aap wohi gheeze peeti sanskrit waali bakwaas pakar kar aate hain.
sala ye jaundiced translation parh ke debate karte hai in dhakkon ke munh se literavy achchi nahin lagti ..
This is precisely the problem with you and your hinduvta fanatics- jaundiced translations. If that wern't so, your perspective and the perspective of your beloved hindu-nazis wouldn't be totally different from the greatest hindu scholar in living memory - Vivekananda.
chal chhor bari ye simple kaam hi kar de ponga pandit.
Sare log yahaan pe maan chuke hai kewal aapke saffronwadi gadhey ke siwa- aap apni naam bar bar kyo le rahe hain miyaan ? Gyan to apke paas haye nahi...isi liye aap musalmaano ki ***** marne aur uche varno ki jhooti raksha karne ke siwa aur kuch jaante hi naheen.

Guest dada_rocks

I thought so.. so actually uare totally illiterate in dev-bhasa and keep lecturing everyone on veda shastra.. mind u whenever someone corner's u to produce refernce once again ur dope-induced memory-loss in the only defence.. iu am sure Sandtest's challeneg u are still to fulfil.. par gyani bane baithe ho.. kooi gal nahin gaza pike hamar bhginder chacha matric mein 4-bar fail gyani ban jate the.. bhagwan ki daya se tum matric pass kiye ho .. chalo lage raho..:haha:

so actually uare totally illiterate in dev-bhasa and keep lecturing everyone on veda shastra
Yet again, it is your assumption, nothing more. I've already demonstrated why dev-bhasa is irrelevant in veda shastra lectures, except at the highest levels- which you are not worthy of.
. mind u whenever someone corner's u to produce refernce once again ur dope-induced memory-loss in the only defence
Reference to what ? I've already put references to Vivekananda's works which all of your hinduvta retards just ran away from.
iu am sure Sandtest's challeneg u are still to fulfil..
You are sure of your idiocy, thats all. Sandtest has been answered already.
kooi gal nahin gaza pike hamar bhginder chacha matric mein 4-bar fail gyani ban jate the
That explains it. The kind of family you come from, your behaviour is pretty sensible then. In ours, we know the time and place for seriousness and for fun- unlike your pyaare chacha and his bhateeja.
bhagwan ki daya se tum matric pass kiye ho .. chalo lage raho
Bhagwaan ki daya se nehi, apni mehnat se.

Guest dada_rocks

aditi kis se gale mil rahi ho.. dope se ya mujhse:haha: to make my case mere sharir se gaza ki badboo nahin aati hai

Kya re bhaiya tum loge sabh thread ki g@nd mar lete ho. You guys toss the salad of every f@king thread! We are not having meaningful discussions any more but just bit.chy cat fights :eyedance::finger: Now get a grip all of you and act like adults! :sex:

Heads up to all the people interested. Three part docu will be coming on TV next week. One year in the making and from the clips it looks like it will be a good docu. I hope it's not all sugar coated PC stuff as I have seen Amanpour do that sometimes.
I watched the last hour of this 2 hour documentary yesterday night. It was excellent. No politically-correct material and it shed light on certain issues which we never hear of in the United States - the most poignant of these issues being Jewish terrorism and the manner in which certain Jewish groups carry out acts of terrorism in the name of god. I never knew about groups such as the Jewish underground. Those Charles Manson look-alikes claimed their acts were no different from Arab suicide bombers - one of them even went as far as to say, "we do to them what they do to us". Shameless stuff. It was heartening to see that all Israeli governments condemned these terrorists and banned them outright, throwing their leaders into jail. Ultimately it all stemmed down to the "settler vs soldier" dispute. What a sad state of affairs. The Israelis can't make any concessions because they always incur the wrath of those in the settlements. Israeli politicians continually used the settlers to win the electoral vote, only to abandon them later. Begin, Rabin, Barak, Sharon were all heroes turned villains. Amanpour's summation at the end was quite apt: "For the conflict to end, there must be compromise from both sides. However in this environment, any form of compromise is seen as capitulation". That in a nutshell for me, is why there will never be peace in the holy land

Guest dada_rocks

preds what followed after the latest israeli pull-out I am not sure any future israeli govt will be able to sell the pull-out idea to the people.. That was a test of palestinian intent and they flunked it with flying colors. I mean u keep pulling out and all u get is another base of rudderless katusha rockets then no sensible country will approve that......