110 km radius no-entry zone for non-hindu proselytizers in tirupati

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

ham sahmat hain isse wo mandir mein na jane dena tak to thik hai.. logic ye ki ab jab aap kisis chij ki izzat hi nahin karte hain fir wahan kyun jayenge aap.. par ye radius wala system kuchh samajh mein nahin aaya.. waise this rule is off-shoot of barring proselytizers in around 20 temple town where every street has temple........

I know what you are saying, but how can Gods be private property? Even for trusts?? Isnt that like a religious prostitution Yoda? xx
Not gods, temples. It is more like religious protection, especially from aholes who want hindus to convert right at one of the holiest and most visited places. I say arrest those bastards and put them in prison.

Guest dada_rocks

I didn't know it was private property ye secular govt kaise chhor rakha hai isko private hand mein.. most of the money-making hindu temples are in govt control it has to be an aberrtion.. if it's private property fir koi gal nahin unki marzi jo karen..

Guest dada_rocks
^^ And why does it have to be 110 km? Yeh jyaada ho gaya kya bhai? I mean 110 km mein to Gaya se Patna pahoonch jaayega aadmi. And what about someone who wants to go to Tirupathy only for the laddoos? Woh to rah gaya phir aise hi/..
Actually wahan be kafi sare temples hain .. 110 km covers them all.....

Not gods' date=' temples. It is more like religious protection, especially from aholes who want hindus to convert right at one of the holiest and most visited places. I say arrest those bastards and put them in prison.[/quote'] I am surprised to know that. Somehow did not know it was a trust. Maybe another reason to visit now.

how will they know if a person is hindu or not ? Everyone's gotta carry ID cards now ? They'll guess by looking at the name ? Or go back to partition-style identification ? Or will they take a test on mantras ? What if it's a person from abroad who's technically a hindu ('coz his parents were hindus) wants to go ? So if this person considers himself an atheist he's not allowed ? Sounds like a clique to me.. I thought were were inclusivists and not exclusivists..
:hysterical::hysterical: Time to bump up my thread, "Always wear clean underwear to Doctors"...

Guest dada_rocks
Not gods' date=' temples. It is more like religious protection, especially from aholes who want hindus to convert right at one of the holiest and most visited places. I say arrest those bastards and put them in prison.[/quote'] I agree Islamists/christians have no rights to complain.. we have allowed them in holiest place of hinduism Varanasi where they have their mosque dwarfing the most holy temple vishwanath temple in the same campus purportedly on the ruins of another shiv temple....whereas they have no go zone of vatican and makkah medina... han secular hindus can debate complain but given it's private property am not sure what rights we have to judge them.. we decide who enters our property, and even put boards like "trespasers will be prosecuted " so why can't they decide who gets to enter their private property

I hate it. Everyone should be allowed to go everywhere in India.
it is a nice ideology, lurks.... but thts not how it works practically.... the CM of andhra was a christian and his winning election shows the secularity of the nation and broad-mindedness of people.... but at the same time, he has been promoting a lot of christian conversions and stuff.... i have a friend who is from hyderabad and will have to give him weightage cos he does see the difference... it will peeve many people including urs truly to see conversions and solicitations happen near the largest and most visited hindu temple in the world...

Okay, only thing i find wrong with this law is that some priest got beat up for praying in his own home coz it was inside this 'radius'. I think that is simply taking it too far. Sure, i understand that Tirumala is a holy site of hinduism and while debate about Dharma is to be welcomed, blatant propaganda from the Abrahamic cults definitely do not fit in the picture. However, I do think that if some padre or muslim who lives/visits tirumala deciedes to pray to their God in private, that should, by no means, be disallowed.

Okay, only thing i find wrong with this law is that some priest got beat up for praying in his own home coz it was inside this 'radius'. I think that is simply taking it too far. Sure, i understand that Tirumala is a holy site of hinduism and while debate about Dharma is to be welcomed, blatant propaganda from the Abrahamic cults definitely do not fit in the picture. However, I do think that if some padre or muslim who lives/visits tirumala deciedes to pray to their God in private, that should, by no means, be disallowed.
i dont think, it is disallowed.... only preaching is banned..... and i fully support it....