Ishant Sharma The Fast Bowler Watch Thread

CG

Just to explain cricket to you kid ... The reason most of his deliveries don't hit the stumps is that there is usually this man, wearing pads, protective gear and a helmet holding a big wooden bat standing at the other end that keeps swatting the ball away every time he tries to hit the stump. In fact all bowlers are angry about this. All the bowlers in the world have this same problem. They are complaining that it is disruptive and getting in the way of their job.

well its total rubbish if u think he is improving cos he is not he is getting worse with every game he got pace last year and lost it again this year. now he got back his inswing in tests and lost it again trying to bowl stupid out swinger and seam position is just as bad if not worst now come to action same guy was clocking 150k in australia and now after injury struggling to bow lat 135k ...please explain to me how he has improved in last year ? i dont care about his potential height or how he came into scene just prove to me how he improved in last year compared to year before that..

well its total rubbish if u think he is improving cos he is not he is getting worse with every game he got pace last year and lost it again this year. now he got back his inswing in tests and lost it again trying to bowl stupid out swinger and seam position is just as bad if not worst now come to action same guy was clocking 150k in australia and now after injury struggling to bow lat 135k ...please explain to me how he has improved in last year ? i dont care about his potential height or how he came into scene just prove to me how he improved in last year compared to year before that..
You should care about his potential height. He's 6 foot 4 atm but has the potential to be 7 foot if he eats more meat and shaves his head. The long hair is affecting his posture. Poor guy.
Just to explain cricket to you kid ... The reason most of his deliveries don't hit the stumps is that there is usually this man, wearing pads, protective gear and a helmet holding a big wooden bat standing at the other end that keeps swatting the ball away every time he tries to hit the stump. In fact all bowlers are angry about this. All the bowlers in the world have this same problem. They are complaining that it is disruptive and getting in the way of their job.
plz dont even try to explain me cricket.. just answer my question how he has improved in last year? i was and still am his big supporter but enough is enough he is just self destructing right now.. in tests he cant get wickets with his stupid short of length balling form where there cant be any swing and with his poor seam forget movement of pitch anyway! with his line 5 th stump there is only 1 mode of dismissal that is caught behind morkel is similar type of bowler tall and but he balls much straighhter and mixes full balls cos it greatly increases the probability of getting wickets nad batsman has doubts too ishant cannot bowl full and get movement he cannot bowl yorker and cannot bowl bouncer batsman can jsut leave him out side of stump all and then he gives few freebies in every spell ...wait every over!:winky: well idont want to discuss anymore cos this reminds me of morning during australian tour last year..we discussed htis to end..only positive was pace nad guess what.. even that REGRESSED
You should care about his potential height. He's 6 foot 4 atm but has the potential to be 7 foot if he eats more meat and shaves his head. The long hair is affecting his posture. Poor guy.
answer me how u think he improved making jokes abt my age or my knowledge without even knowing me shows ur jsut deflecting my question answer up or dont bother posting as i will only reply if u explain me how he got better.
plz dont even try to explain me cricket.. just answer my question how he has improved in last year? i was and still am his big supporter but enough is enough he is just self destructing right now.. in tests he cant get wickets with his stupid short of length balling form where there cant be any swing and with his poor seam forget movement of pitch anyway! with his line 5 th stump there is only 1 mode of dismissal that is caught behind morkel is similar type of bowler tall and but he balls much straighhter and mixes full balls cos it greatly increases the probability of getting wickets nad batsman has doubts too ishant cannot bowl full and get movement he cannot bowl yorker and cannot bowl bouncer batsman can jsut leave him out side of stump all and then he gives few freebies in every spell ...wait every over!:winky: well idont want to discuss anymore cos this reminds me of morning during australian tour last year..we discussed htis to end..only positive was pace nad guess what.. even that REGRESSED
Lol how can I PROVE to you that he has improved? I don't have stats or youtube videos. But I will say this, some of your comments show that you don't understand how wickets are taken in Test cricket. I think you seem to think that a bowler gets wickets by bowling a wicket taking ball. It takes bowlers working together, bowling in tandem to get wickets. You have to build pressure but the problem is if you have a bowler at the other end leaking runs, that pressure gets relieved. Since the England series in 2011 onwards, he has bowled a number of good spells and bowled a much better line than he was in the tours before. In South Africa back in 2010 he was horrible. I remember watching it and he was just spraying it everywhere but in England he had a lot more control. His last Test in Nagpur was good too.
answer me how u think he improved making jokes abt my age or my knowledge without even knowing me shows ur jsut deflecting my question answer up or dont bother posting as i will only reply if u explain me how he got better.
Don't be angry kid. I've answered your question. Here I'll play some music to cheer you up. :band:
Lol how can I PROVE to you that he has improved? I don't have stats or youtube videos. But I will say this, some of your comments show that you don't understand how wickets are taken in Test cricket. I think you seem to think that a bowler gets wickets by bowling a wicket taking ball. It takes bowlers working together, bowling in tandem to get wickets. You have to build pressure but the problem is if you have a bowler at the other end leaking runs, that pressure gets relieved. Since the England series in 2011 onwards, he has bowled a number of good spells and bowled a much better line than he was in the tours before. In South Africa back in 2010 he was horrible. I remember watching it and he was just spraying it everywhere but in England he had a lot more control. His last Test in Nagpur was good too.
ok dude.. explain to me in australia how come yadav and zaheer khan both got wickets but ishant averaged surpassed even bradman there ? in england how come on his own prraveen kumar got wickets but again gr8 lambu did not ? and no i know how wickets are taken u cant use weak bowling line up as excuse cos after good work was done (even in last game ) this guy is always the one who gives up all pressure and since u cant prove by stats or even by his bowling that jsut means he has not improved one bit ! one can easily tell weather bowler or batsman has improved or not its not rocket science its sports.. do u even know how much he averaged in last few series ? just search about it ...a part timer could have done better!

so when you are the worst bowler of ur team can u really blame the rest of bowling line up not supporting u ? :hmmm: even with no support i find it impossible that any one cant even get 1 wicket per innings..there is ust no excuse to call it improvement i dont even know what u were thinking specially if u consider he even lost pace after that series

Right so we can only determine what a wicket taking ball is after it gets a wicket?
no ..by this logic there will be no good ball or bad ball but there is..so please dont make up things so there is no difference between out swinger of steyn swinging from middle stump if it doesn ot gets wicket and ishant's short and wide ball ? think about it..hope u will understand where u are going wrong
no ..by this logic there will be no good ball or bad ball but there is..so please dont make up things so there is no difference between out swinger of steyn swinging from middle stump if it doesn ot gets wicket and ishant's short and wide ball ? think about it..hope u will understand where u are going wrong
But you just said a wicket taking ball is one which takes a wicket. I'm just repeating what you said.