Ameen chemicals of nagpur provided neo-90 for hyderabad blast

Guest dada_rocks

but you guys are more than welcome to declare ROP as a truly peacefull religion and blast BJP' date='RSS,VHP and ofcourse Amreeeka and its zionist cronies for what they do ... Anybody Interested ? :giggle:[/quote'] Saar ! With all due respect , How would you or other Hindu posters feel if muslim posters started blasting Hinduism and our numerous gods and practices . I know for a fact that gator got upset when CC had said something about Lord Krishna long ago . Horrible things have been said about Prophet and Islam.Surely one sided criticism does not help anybody , wouldn't you agree ?

Guest dada_rocks

Make another thread to settle UN-stand please..... this ithread is purely for crow-dish showing where from the support for these blasts come....:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
KR last time I checked no Hindu Terrorist was going around blasting innocents in the name of religion in India. Now the question to you is how long are you going to keep brushing this issue under the carpet ? What will it take for you to realize the gravity and cause of this nonsence ?
We sud stop embarrasing this guy,, God knows how many times I have shown those two are not the same thing by any stretch of imagination..

This is not about criticism of Islam for gaining religious converts/soul harvesting or proving superiority of Hinduism. This whole thread is about a very cruel reality which we Indians are facing and that is called Islamic terrorism, which has now annihilated more than 3000 Indians. Why condemnation of Islam is essential in todays scenario?? Islam is a brotherhood and all Muslims are brothers in a family. If some in that family are misguided, surely it is the responsibility of the family to set him right. Or else the family will get a bad name. We have to pressurize the ummah to recognize that. All Muslims who claim to dislike terror should not hide behind the excuse that "every religion has terrorists" or that "terorists are not Muslims" or that "Only a few misguided people are responsile" Islam and the ummah nurture the feeling of anger that creates terrorists. It is the responsibility of Islam to put pressure on ummah brothers in Pakistan and Bangladesh to do that and show that Islam really means peace and not a sham and a bunch of lies that it appears to be. If these statements cause more anger and create more terrorists - it only proves that Islam creates terrorists. The only way to disprove that is to stop groups of terrorists. Or else Islam=Terrorism.

KR last time I checked no Hindu Terrorist was going around blasting innocents in the name of religion in India.
Agree !
Moreover I will be happy to acept Hinduisms faults (and I have in the past) regardless of whether we blast someone or not.
Good ! At least you are being fair unlike that DR character.
IMHO Gator was merely replicating the song and dance that followers and defenders of ROP engage in on various pretexts.
It had nothing to do with ROP . I was debating CC about death penalty and he said something about Lord Krishna which upset Gator . In fact he started a new thread condemning CC . I am not saying Gator is wrong . All I am saying is Hindu posters will also get upset if Muslims posters routinely bash our religion , our god , our custom and traditions . All I can see in ICF is one sided criticism of Islam and Prophet. How does that help your genuine concerns about terrorism.
Now the question to you is how long are you going to keep brushing this issue under the carpet ? What will it take for you to realize the gravity and cause of this nonsence ?
I get it . Would you agree that Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are the root cause of all Islamic terrorism ?

Guest dada_rocks
I am trying to have a civil and respectful discussion with Bheembhai which I know you are incapable of ! So don't bother to butt in !
Touchy aren't u smart alec comments: no respite from DR came where from.. it didn't drop from heaven now did it.. please go in some other thread to settle that score I don't want this one to be a hash of million others.. I know what u are going to write anyway. This is for purely crow dish

Touchy aren't u smart alec comments: no respite from DR came where from.. it didn't drop from heaven now did it.. please go in some other thread to settle that score I don't want this one to be a hash of million others.. I know what u are going to write anyway. This is for purely crow dish
Jesus ! You want to equate a tongue and cheek comment which was meant as a joke with your genuine condemnation of me ?

Guest dada_rocks
Agree ! Good ! At least you are being fair unlike that DR character. It had nothing to do with ROP . I was debating CC about death penalty and he said something about Lord Krishna which upset Gator . In fact he started a new thread condemning CC . I am not saying Gator is wrong . All I am saying is Hindu posters will also get upset if Muslims posters routinely bash our religion , our god , our custom and traditions . All I can see in ICF is one sided criticism of Islam and Prophet. How does that help your genuine concerns about terrorism. I get it . Would you agree that Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are the root cause of all Islamic terrorism ?
Again smart alec comments, care to point out even single support for anything indefensible in hinduism from me. ..

Guest dada_rocks
Jesus ! You want to equate a tongue and cheek comment which was meant as a joke with your genuine condemnation of me ?
Now who deciudes what is genuine and what is tongue-in-cheek.... I see malicious in that.. what is so abusive about word embarassing anyway......... Point is if u have to act like u do on words like embarrassment at least try not to step on to others toes too..

Guest dada_rocks
Why go that far when we cant handle stuff in our own backyard .. its not like we are Israeli'esque in dealing with this nonsense. And on top of that we keep making idiotic legislations and decisions to shoot ourselves in the foot every now and then
Gist of it all..:thumbs_up:

Why go that far when we cant handle stuff in our own backyard .. its not like we are Israeli'esque in dealing with this nonsense. And on top of that we keep making idiotic legislations and decisions to shoot ourselves in the foot every now and then.
Good point....and there lies the problem of our country....how can one expect Mullahs, Imam Bukharis and Muslim elites to convince their radical brothers of ummah, when our own Honorable netas keep harping the same BS that ""I don't think terrorists have any relgion. They just want to disturb peace." and so on.... The problem is with the some Indian population being highly apologetic for Islam. Europe, America etc. realized how dumb it is to appease Islamists. We have had more attacks and more deaths than Europe and anywhere else, yet, our politicians and netas keep the majority emotions and feelings under their chappals.... I can start seeing hope only when the voters realize this and take issues into their own hands. Eagerly waiting for that day.

Guest dada_rocks

Hint for majority on election day instead of going to picnic go to polling booth and make ur priorities known.. growth educaiton everything is secondary first comes security of life

There was a grand total of ONE Poster who was not happy as opposed to a dozens who get upset DESPITE LIVE EVIDENCE ... do you see the difference ?
Not true ! I know religious posters like Yoda were also upset with it. Are you seriously telling me that I can use absolute filthy language against Krishna , Rama etc and I won't be touching a raw nerve among Hindu posters .I can't believe that !
The attrocities that you see are also one sided arent they ? You would have had a case if we were blaming ROP for acts commited by Xians .
I have already agreed that we need to deal with Islamic terrorism with a firm hand on the tiller. Now lemme ask you this, Would you blame Sikhism for their brand of terrorism during the 80's ? Please answer my questions also because I am extending the same courtesy to you !
Why go that far when we cant handle stuff in our own backyard .. its not like we are Israeli'esque in dealing with this nonsense. And on top of that we keep making idiotic legislations and decisions to shoot ourselves in the foot every now and then.
All right , Let's hear your solution as briefly as possible if you can . Keep in mind we have 160 million ummah population to deal with . Surely we have to be sensitive to their needs without succumbing to appeasement. Also, measure in the Oil factor which we need because we import 70% of it mostly from Islamic countries. Also, do you agree that Saudi and Pak are the root cause of all Islamic terrorism ?

Again smart alec comments' date=' care to point out even single support for anything indefensible in hinduism from me. ..[/quote'] I won't be bothered ! Debating you is absolute waste of time in my opinion. You still have not accepted that Manu Smriti was the scripture for caste based discrimination in Hinduism.

Guest dada_rocks
I won't be bothered ! Debating you is absolute waste of time in my opinion. You still have not accepted that Manu Smriti was the scripture for caste based discrimination in Hinduism.
Again a blatant lie, I have not only accepted that i have even equated it as piece of crap whihc has no significance in any hindu home...... Waste of time nahi mian an exercisse in education bolo yes education about uncomfortable facts but education nonetheless

Guest dada_rocks

Take any issue from bonafide scripture veda, geeta, purana even ur favourite manusmriti noone is going to be offended but if u go over-board baseleslly just for the sake of it well many might. get offended... I for one could care less.. Ur problem is u first expect people to embrace manusmriti as bonafide hindu text and then u wud like to castigate them on basis of what that book craps... ( hope u see the funny side of it) Nobody embraces manusmrity and u get all fidgety with ur barbs for this reason.. Tell me why should I or anybody be casstigated for socalled scripture to which they do not accord any relevance let alone reverence.... Now find me any ROP member who has this kind of unqualified censure for crappy edicts in their faith-book. Tell them to show censure, heck even a left handed apology will do ... Rest assured u won't find any even from the most liberal among their fold.. After this u turn around and claim everything is same which obviously is an exercise in eyewash ..