Musings of a Bihari

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
Simple way to corroborrate and/or destroy your claim would be to see how Bihar was doing before the Maoist threat popped up. I suspect you will suddenly find that data hard to get, given your tendencies with flawed logic, fiction presented as facts and overall double standards.
abe dhakkan tum side mein raho...... jab dope ka nasha utara jaaye fir aana

(1) I claimed communists particualrly maoists scare has driven companies involved in infrastructure development out fo bihar..
BS of the highest order. By your own admittance the Maoists/Communists have influence in village. And suddenly you turn to how companies have been driven out. Pray do tell me which companies are these that were going to be opened in the villages of Bihar?
(2) You give me they are marginalized in election.. Incidentally none claimed otherwise but u felt the need to provide thsi information
Hahaha so now you come around. Good to see that you have seen the light. Yes Communists have not managed to win more than 10% of the votes in Bihar. Go ahead and educate your esteemed colleague who clueless as he ever is brought in Communists into argument here.
I don't see any relevane whatsoever.. For instance from my constituency JD(u) won last but couple of months back my home-town was attacked by 2000 maoists with guns in their tow.. blew up newly laid bridge first so that police aid cud nto come on time and did what they wanted.. now as per ur theory since JD(u) won from that constituency it means maoist menace can;t exist there.. what kidn of stupid logic is this..
There is no logic here. However I would be interested in learning from you first up how strong was this Communists movement in your consituency say 10-15 years back?? The decay of Bihar did not happen in July 2007(two months ago) but has been going on since 70s/80s. The people who practically screwed Bihar are the bigwig casteist - Bhumihars, Rajputs, Pundits, Yadavs and Kurmis. The Communists strength is not derived from these group of people as you must be aware. So if you are willing to blame Communists first start pointing fingers towards the casteist policies of major parties that has brought Bihar down to its knees.
Now u know whay this stupid data I igored.. Either u don't understand critical analysis or u deliberately do that........
You ignored because you are a coward. Thats your word Sir - vanishing and what else. So give whatever logic you may, in the end I am judging you by your standards you two-bit cowardly man.
South Bihar Nalanda, Hazaribagh either JD(U)/ BJP or RJD wins still that region has constantly been under maoist threat.. I fail to understand what does election result has to do with maoist ability to scare away workers of companies involved in infra-structure project... Very recently NTPC's big boss was abducted, every other day story of village-surakahs group manning ( btw it's new development under nitish) those road-wise constriction site with guns in their tow comes in news... all this to thwart maoist criminals..
You must be living in 1990, Hazaribagh is in Jharkhand now :haha: When you talk of South Bihar today you talk of Gaya, you talk of Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Rohtas and so on. All casteist belt. Feel free to ask me and I shall educate you how Bhumihars and Rajputs have traditionally raped the people here from Jehanabad to Aurangabad. xxxx

Guest dada_rocks
BS of the highest order. By your own admittance the Maoists/Communists have influence in village. And suddenly you turn to how companies have been driven out. Pray do tell me which companies are these that were going to be opened in the villages of Bihar? Nobodu turned anywhere it's either ur lack of understanding or deliberate attemopt to change topic.. infrasturcture project roads bridges etc happen in rural areas... By companies one meant those who take these projects like NTPC etc etc.. Hahaha so now you come around. Good to see that you have seen the light. Yes Communists have not managed to win more than 10% of the votes in Bihar. Go ahead and educate your esteemed colleague who clueless as he ever is brought in Communists into argument here. Again ur thickness comes forth, what is the relevance of their electoral performance in their ability to thwart infrastrcture project through goondagardi .... Communsits came into argument for that not for their elctoral performance.. As I said my constituency never voted for maoist still they are in operation there blowing bridges and all.... There is no logic here. However I would be interested in learning from you first up how strong was this Communists movement in your consituency say 10-15 years back?? The decay of Bihar did not happen in July 2007(two months ago) but has been going on since 70s/80s. The people who practically screwed Bihar are the bigwig casteist - Bhumihars, Rajputs, Pundits, Yadavs and Kurmis. The Communists strength is not derived from these group of people as you must be aware. So if you are willing to blame Communists first start pointing fingers towards the casteist policies of major parties that has brought Bihar down to its knees. Who the heck claimed decay happened in july 2007 ( that was the latest example of menace), point being made is in last 15 years maoist have blocked most of the sanctioned infrastructure project through their goondagardi.. Bridges after bridges have been blown up . Thankfully central govt now has identified the problem and presently an army-base is being put in place in betiah/motihari region which will control the border areas maoist mencae.. Again nobody denied casteism did not play its role but fact is despite all those casteisms whatever project was sanctioned even that cud not be completed thanks to maoist goondagardi.. One after another central fund for infrasturtcutre development kept returnign back due to unavailability of construction-companies to take those propjects under maoist scare.. You ignored because you are a coward. Thats your word Sir - vanishing and what else. So give whatever logic you may, in the end I am judging you by your standards you two-bit cowardly man. Ignored because didn't want this irrelevent topic to be discussed.. have u noticed u are yet to put forward even a single point how your election data has any relevance.. find me even single relevance of this data in topic at hand.. You must be living in 1990, Hazaribagh is in Jharkhand now :haha: What difference does it make maoist still remain operational there.. When you talk of South Bihar today you talk of Gaya, you talk of Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Rohtas and so on. All casteist belt. Feel free to ask me and I shall educate you how Bhumihars and Rajputs have traditionally raped the people here from Jehanabad to Aurangabad. Bhumihar/rajput/kurmi all have raped that region through their caste war.. noone denied that, and that's not even the topic; topic is your propensity to give clean chit to maoist menace.... again this casteism aside fact remains despite all those casteism whatever project was sanctioned even that cud not be finsihed because maoist didn't allow it, lest mobility of police might increase and they wud find themselves in trouble.... xxxx

Nobodu turned anywhere it's either ur lack of understanding or deliberate attemopt to change topic.. infrasturcture project roads bridges etc happen in rural areas... By companies one meant those who take these projects like NTPC etc etc..
Ridiculous. You have no idea about Bihar economy do you DR? Just talking through your rear end I see. Here let me educate you once again(Sigh!) and maybe drag the topic back to the subject too. The issue with Bihar's situation is NOT, I repeat NOT, Communists parties even remotely. It is a simple matter of state neglect by Government of India & the Casteist leanings of an average Bihari. 1) By Mohan Guruswamy on Neglect of Bihar by Central Government. If Bihar got just the All-India per capita average, it would have got Rs 48,216.66 crore for the Tenth Five Year Plan instead of the Rs 21,000.00 crore it has been allocated(less than 50%) . It would have got Rs 44,830 crore as credit from banks instead of the Rs 5,635.76(less than 12% of National average) crore it actually got, if it were to get the benefit of the prevalent national credit/deposit ratio. Similarly, Bihar received a pittance from the financial institutions, a mere Rs 551.60 per capita, as opposed to the national average of Rs 4,828.80 per capita(a good 11.2%) http://www.blonnet.com/2004/02/07/stories/2004020700100800.htm 2) By Saibal Gupta on Casteism and need for pro-Bihar Nationalism. Thus an average Bihari has two identities - the first one related to caste and the second one to nation. So it was no accident that many important public functionaries and civil servants from the state loathed to be identified with Bihar and be referred as ‘Bihari’. Instead, they displayed more pro-activism in Bihar bashing and often acted to ensure all possible fetters for any good thing to happen in the state, rather than facilitating it. http://www.bihartimes.com/articles/shaibal/biharidentity.html Both these points are pertinent since in your zeal to prove your point you give two hoots to the very basic facts - casteism and neglect of the state.
Again ur thickness comes forth, what is the relevance of their electoral performance in their ability to thwart infrastrcture project through goondagardi .... Communsits came into argument for that not for their elctoral performance.. As I said my constituency never voted for maoist still they are in operation there blowing bridges and all....
Phir se bakwaas chaloo. Again I quote you a line from one of the mentioned article - Bihar’s development strategy resulted into its position becoming second last amongst other states by 1961. And by 1971, we were last in the ladder. Yes 1971, get it???? Care to tell me if your constituency had a single Communist in 1971?
Who the heck claimed decay happened in july 2007 ( that was the latest example of menace), point being made is in last 15 years maoist have blocked most of the sanctioned infrastructure project through their goondagardi.. Bridges after bridges have been blown up
Read up. The decay was not in 15 years but a good solid 30 years before. A time when only the casteist rulers ruled. Read the article in its entirety and then come back to me.
What difference does it make maoist still remain operational there..
It makes a difference cos you talk of Bihar and bring in Jharkhand. Those are two seperate entities now, get that straight.
Bhumihar/rajput/kurmi all have raped that region through their caste war.. noone denied that, and that's not even the topic; topic is your propensity to give clean chit to maoist menace.... again this casteism aside fact remains despite all those casteism whatever project was sanctioned even that cud not be finsihed because maoist didn't allow it, lest mobility of police might increase and they wud find themselves in trouble....
You are being blind if you think I gave clean chit to anyone here. My logic has been rather clear, let me repeat again: 1) Bihar's economy had started to falter in 70s and 80s(and NOT in 90s as you claim) 2) The main damage to Bihar happened due to Casteism. 3) Central Government has neglected Bihar and Biharis should asserts Nationalism not very different to what South Indians or Jai Maharastra tribe do. xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Ridiculous. You have no idea about Bihar economy do you DR? Just talking through your rear end I see. Here let me educate you once again(Sigh!) and maybe drag the topic back to the subject too. The issue with Bihar's situation is NOT, I repeat NOT, Communists parties even remotely. It is a simple matter of state neglect by Government of India & the Casteist leanings of an average Bihari. 1) By Mohan Guruswamy on Neglect of Bihar by Central Government. If Bihar got just the All-India per capita average, it would have got Rs 48,216.66 crore for the Tenth Five Year Plan instead of the Rs 21,000.00 crore it has been allocated(less than 50%) . It would have got Rs 44,830 crore as credit from banks instead of the Rs 5,635.76(less than 12% of National average) crore it actually got, if it were to get the benefit of the prevalent national credit/deposit ratio. Similarly, Bihar received a pittance from the financial institutions, a mere Rs 551.60 per capita, as opposed to the national average of Rs 4,828.80 per capita(a good 11.2%) http://www.blonnet.com/2004/02/07/stories/2004020700100800.htm 2) By Saibal Gupta on Casteism and need for pro-Bihar Nationalism. Thus an average Bihari has two identities - the first one related to caste and the second one to nation. So it was no accident that many important public functionaries and civil servants from the state loathed to be identified with Bihar and be referred as ‘Bihari’. Instead, they displayed more pro-activism in Bihar bashing and often acted to ensure all possible fetters for any good thing to happen in the state, rather than facilitating it. http://www.bihartimes.com/articles/shaibal/biharidentity.html Both these points are pertinent since in your zeal to prove your point you give two hoots to the very basic facts - casteism and neglect of the state. Phir se bakwaas chaloo. Again I quote you a line from one of the mentioned article - Bihar’s development strategy resulted into its position becoming second last amongst other states by 1961. And by 1971, we were last in the ladder. Yes 1971, get it???? Care to tell me if your constituency had a single Communist in 1971? Read up. The decay was not in 15 years but a good solid 30 years before. A time when only the casteist rulers ruled. Read the article in its entirety and then come back to me. It makes a difference cos you talk of Bihar and bring in Jharkhand. Those are two seperate entities now, get that straight. You are being blind if you think I gave clean chit to anyone here. My logic has been rather clear, let me repeat again: 1) Bihar's economy had started to falter in 70s and 80s(and NOT in 90s as you claim) 2) The main damage to Bihar happened due to Casteism. 3) Central Government has neglected Bihar and Biharis should asserts Nationalism not very different to what South Indians or Jai Maharastra tribe do. xxx
I am aware of those facts Saibal gupta and likes although fail to see the point that before 90 for couple of decades whole india was in rut.. Bihar was little more disadvanatged than the rest no doubt....Anyway how much centre aid came is different matter question here is what happened to the funds which was sanctioned and there Maoists come as biggest culprit.. There is no other reason why a crook like laloo will let the funds return...Operatinalization of more project means more opportunity for these thug politicos but it didn't happen fudn kept lying there and returnedeventually and reason was just one ..Maoist won't let them do any work........... They do their best to scuttle project even today.. Nitish Kumar has taken steps like employing retired military-men as village-protection group.. somewhere even has allowed ordinary village folks to provide protection to the construction workers with guns and all in their tow.. In north bihar particualrlry across the nepal border a four-lane road is being laid right now which will cover whole border petrol.. As i already menitoned army base is being place in betiah/motihari region all this is being done just for one reason which is to check the maoist mayhem...... Caste-politics has been there all along and it's every-where not just in bihar.. caste-war at worst fights for oneupmanship not for thwarting the projects which benefits everyone..They at worst shape the paths of road being laid in their own respective areas they seldom are against the project in toto.. I am yet to see /hear any caste army blocking some infrastrtucture project. There may be ruffians who wud like to have their cut from the project money but to be against the infrastructure development in principle is purely maoist work.......... And yes I will repeat again, you are yet to find any remote correlation between election data and maoist menace..

I am aware of those facts Saibal gupta and likes although fail to see the point that before 90 for couple of decades whole india was in rut.. Bihar was little more disadvanatged than the rest no doubt...
You Sir are class A joker. Even though you have been given direct numbers you will rant on as usual. Why? Simply because your ego stops your wisdom. What do you mean by before 1990? The data I have given to you is for TENTH FIVE YEAR PLAN. That, in case you did not know, was for period 20002-20007. The data clearly shows that Bihar receives a fraction of what it should. The data clearly shows that Bihar has been discriminated but all you will harp upon is some claptrap Maoism that only YOU seem to be aware of.
Anyway how much centre aid came is different matter question here is what happened to the funds which was sanctioned and there Maoists come as biggest culprit..
Like how? Why dont you stop your rant and show me that money was sent back because of Maoism?? I am telling you that Bihar received less than 50% of what it should have from Central Government. I have shown you that banks have given less than 12% of loans to Bihar. And you come up with ideas out of your butt about Maoism. Alright show me some numbers now. Show me some report which shows 50% of money was sent back due to Maoism of whatever. Or even 25%. Put up or shut up. Enough of rant and all. I have given you cold numbers, you better show me some to beef up your claim. xxxx

Guest dada_rocks
You Sir are class A joker. Even though you have been given direct numbers you will rant on as usual. Why? Simply because your ego stops your wisdom. What do you mean by before 1990? The data I have given to you is for TENTH FIVE YEAR PLAN. That, in case you did not know, was for period 20002-20007. The data clearly shows that Bihar receives a fraction of what it should. The data clearly shows that Bihar has been discriminated but all you will harp upon is some claptrap Maoism that only YOU seem to be aware of. Like how? Why dont you stop your rant and show me that money was sent back because of Maoism?? I am telling you that Bihar received less than 50% of what it should have from Central Government. I have shown you that banks have given less than 12% of loans to Bihar. And you come up with ideas out of your butt about Maoism. Alright show me some numbers now. Show me some report which shows 50% of money was sent back due to Maoism of whatever. Or even 25%. Put up or shut up. Enough of rant and all. I have given you cold numbers, you better show me some to beef up your claim. xxxx
As usual aam ki kahani mein tum iamli bataoge yaar.. those numbers are less because idiots of maoist don't lallow the utilization fo earlier sancioned funds.. it's so simple.. little education every-time state goes with ndemands of further funds centre seeks the utliization of the previsously sanctioned funds......... when they see it's still lying there unutilized then u know what happens..... Laloo prsada shouted in later years of NDA that he is not getting fund for development very next day centre slapped him wiht the funds still lying there unutilized and unless he uses those next round of funding can't be released... this story has been on all along laloo's 15 years tenure whihc coincided wiht maoist uprising.. besides did anyone give centre clean-chit to centre I guess not........all this boruhaha is over your insistance that maoist have nothing to do wiht scuttling of development project and instead of addressing that lacunae you keping pasting data whihc has hardly anything to do with it.. be it election data (well that was total BS) or central-fund data at least this one talks about development angle unrelated to the debate at hand though..........

^^ Kya bhai kabhi to deemag se kaam lo. Nahin samajh aaya to phir kahta hoon Q) Please show me some relevant data to show how Maoists are the reason why Bihar is so backward today. You have been given your numbers now its high time you produced your side. Lets keep it simple. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Again nobody said Maoist take all the blame u have framed the question with very wide brush.. Point being made here is that Maoist have scuttled infrastructure project since 90 , which made sure even the sanctioned fudn didn't get utilized. Laloo prsad/nitihs kumar both have bene on record statsing this fact that how noone credible is willing to take these projects. Simple to tha hi debate complex tab ho gaya jab electoral data paste kar diya gaya aur post pe post ho agye abhi tak pata nahin chala uska relavcne .., precisely for this reason I didn't pursue it , knowing fully well it wil take several pages and u will still be playing coy over how that data had any relevance in the debate.. Anyway I am done

So let me summarise now: You, and your friend, bring in Communists as always, let this thread run into 40 odd replies and are unable to provide a SINGLE data to support your claim. And you expect me to take you seriously. I am not going to buy this Communist theory simply because it lacks substance. Look around and see how Laal Brigade(Communists) have been overrunning poor areas right from West Bengal to AP to Chattisgarh but guess which state is the poorest today - Bihar!! That should tell you everything you need to know about it. I shall end it with the 3 points I have made quite a few times in this thread. 1) Bihar's economy had started to falter in 70s and 80s(and NOT in 90s as you claim) 2) The main damage to Bihar happened due to Casteism. 3) Central Government has neglected Bihar and Biharis should asserts Nationalism not very different to what South Indians or Jai Maharastra tribe do. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

I guess u can have the last word it seems to be going on and on in circle.. everything needs to be done but to say Maoist goondagardi is not instrumental in lack of infrastructure development work in last 15 years is pure bull..

So where does this leave an ordinary Bihari like me who has stepped out of the “god forsaken place†in pursuit of better education and a good living? Where should I go after cracking a national level competition? Should I go to our nation’s capital? But wouldn’t then Sheila Dixit attribute all the problems of “her†State to me? Mumbai’s door has already been shut on me by Raj Thackeray. The northeast is out of question. Where do I go now? Are these subtle indications that the rest of the country wants me to stay confined to my State? Isn’t it like saying ... “Yeah, you are an integral part of our family, but why don’t you stay away from us?â€
You forgot to mention the place that most of you and your family and neighbours end up emigrating to in the end — Kolkata. Maybe you too want to show that you too have learnt to speak the language of the ruling classes well. Meanwhile, do keep flooding Kolkata with your spit, urine and refuse.

Guest dada_rocks
You forgot to mention the place that most of you and your family and neighbours end up emigrating to in the end — Kolkata. Maybe you too want to show that you too have learnt to speak the language of the ruling classes well. Meanwhile' date=' do keep flooding Kolkata with your spit, urine and refuse.[/quote'] expect a bong to be a bonafide idiot no matter what the topic.. I have apt rejoinder in shape of bong mohalla in every nook and corner of the indian city but am not intersted in that slanging match..

expect a bong to be a bonafide idiot no matter what the topic.. I have apt rejoinder in shape of bong mohalla in every nook and corner of the indian city but am not intersted in that slanging match..
DR, your quotidian quotes suit you well — when you have nothing to add, keep filling up the page with personal diatribes, emoticons and inanities.

Guest dada_rocks

You forgot to mention the place that most of you and your family and neighbours end up emigrating to in the end — Kolkata. Maybe you too want to show that you too have learnt to speak the language of the ruling classes well. Meanwhile, do keep flooding Kolkata with your spit, urine and refuse. *************** This was your original fart before my repartee and you have audacity to comment on propriety .. I do fix people pretty fast it seems.:giggle: this was ur orginal fart

Guest dada_rocks

yes i sud have reported instead of falling for it.. but people with obvious BS in their post complaing aboutb the same in repartee sud need to learn basic definiton of hypocrisy..