Anyone done GMAT test here?

Don

I'm nearly coming to my graduation in B.Eng in Aero-Mechanical Engineering, I intend to do MBA at any top Univeristies in America or UK or even a IIM in India. They all usually ask for GMAT test score. I was wondering if anyone from here's done the GMAT test, If you have done it how challenging was it to prepare for it, and how hard is it to get a score of high 600's to low 700 which is the norm to get into a top university.

I'm nearly coming to my graduation in B.Eng in Aero-Mechanical Engineering, I intend to do MBA at any top Univeristies in America or UK or even a IIM in India. They all usually ask for GMAT test score. I was wondering if anyone from here's done the GMAT test, If you have done it how challenging was it to prepare for it, and how hard is it to get a score of high 600's to low 700 which is the norm to get into a top university.
I got 710 , it was four years ago. It's not that hard considering the fact that I am no rocket scientist. Quantitative section is pretty easy for desis. Verbal section is more difficult in my opinion.I found the essays in Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) more challenging . I used KAPLAN CD and books I bought it from street hawkers in India. I prepared for 3 months ( 2 to 3 hours everyday).