Someone please get Tendulkar off the banner

Parth

I'm just saying, someone who has played International cricket for nearley 2 decades and broken so many records, and still he gets out when his country needs him most, why doesn't he just retire. Look at Lara, there was a battle between these two about who was th best batsmen in the World and sensibley Lara retires, why the need for Tendulkar to carry on.

I'm not talking about captaincy' date=' i'm talking about Tendulkar, and it is true that he cannot win a game with his batting.[/quote'] Beta, in about 40 years time you'll reach the age which will be still less than MoMs achieved by SRT in ODIs.
I'm just saying, someone who has played International cricket for nearley 2 decades and broken so many records, and still he gets out when his country needs him most, why doesn't he just retire. Look at Lara, there was a battle between these two about who was th best batsmen in the World and sensibley Lara retires, why the need for Tendulkar to carry on.
arrey dumbo, lara retired at almost 38, where as tendu is ONLY 34, only 20 more years than. Here since you are only 14, let me do the math for you : Parth, P = 14 Sachin, S = 34 Formula : S - P = 34 - 14 = 20 years older than you. Lara = 38 Sachin = 34 38 - 34 = 4 years difference. Now did u get it? :cantstop:
so what if he is a kid, my 9 year old nephew would know that if it wasnt for tendulkar, we wouldve lost this badly. Parth, stick to books, you really dont seem to understand cricket...
So are you saying a 50 is alright in ODI cricket for his callibre, but if he batted more than we would have won easily. He practically gave his wicket to Pieterson. I would have been ok if he got out to a good ball but a short ball from a off spinner who has not bowled for 12 months is pathetic.
Parth you have lost it. Why dont you focus on other players not Sachin who is our top run scorer in this series and was top run scorer in SA series in SA as well. Wanting our top run scorer to retire is just stupid!
Its true what Kapil says, Tendulkar doesn't have the abillity to win matces.
Lame shot ? 2 more yards and that was a sixer ... lame is when you give catching practice to close in fielders or get bowled thru the gate or get stumped by a yard ... to a rookie spinner ... wink wink nudge nudge ...
No lame, because that ball had nothing in it. If you get bowled to a beauty or give catch to close in fielders off another beauty it won't be lame. Yes it should have been a six, but it was not.