Comparing current Indian attack with Pakistan's

Dhondy

Re: Comparing current Indian attack with Pakistan's

If i had to compare each players individually this how it be between ind and pak Tendulkar>Inzamam Dravid>Yousuf VVS Laxman>Younis Khan Kaif>Shoaib Malik Yuvraj>Kamal Pathan>Razzaq Munaf>Gul Zaheer>Shoaib Sreesanth>Asif Jaffer>Hafeez Gambhir>Farhat Sehwag by a far margin>Afridi Kumble by a far margin>Kaneria Dhoni>Akmal Karthik>Haider Agarkar>Sami
:lmao: ...seems like your gator is really attracted to the blue color.

Re: Comparing current Indian attack with Pakistan's Going by that comparison India should have won against Pakistan in Pakistan but we know what the result was in the end. I am looking forward to the next year for an avenging series. I think Pakistan is visiting India sometime in October'07 for a 3 test series :wtg:

Going by that comparison India should have won against Pakistan in Pakistan but we know what the result was in the end. I am looking forward to the next year for an avenging series. I think Pakistan is visiting India sometime in October'07 for a 3 test series :wtg:
yea that will be a great series....hope Yousuf continues his form till that series.

Re: Comparing current Indian attack with Pakistan's you know what munda pakistan, your a good guy, atleast your not as bad as your fellow fans, who always find ways to criticize indian players in every way. I think it is fair to say that your the most modest pakistan fan ive ever seen, so ill stop my bashing, but i wish there were more like u who respected both teams.

you know what munda pakistan' date=' your a good guy, atleast your not as bad as your fellow fans, who always find ways to criticize indian players in every way. I think it is fair to say that your the most modest pakistan fan ive ever seen, so ill stop my bashing, but i wish there were more like u who respected both teams.[/quote'] Thanks mate :wtg: I have always maintained that if you want others to respect your country then you first need to respect theirs. That's why i try very hard to be fair while making comments about your team or your country as a whole because i assume that you love your country as much i love mine.... Now having said all of that i don't oppose a little bit of a rivalry: wtg: