Indo-Israel :: A Strategic Relationship

sandtest

because that was meaningless data in ur usual style go check the thread how meaningless that data is for that debate I have shown.......
Hahahaha. In other words you did read the thread and chose not to reply. Now you are a designated coward DR, no ifs and buts about it. A coward who is actually made to answer once his ego is pricked nonetheless... Like I said to ST, grow a backbone or some ball$, stop talking big until then. Treat this as a lesson in manners for next time when you go all uppity about "disappearing" or "vanishing" etc etc. xxxx

Guest dada_rocks

u can keep harping coward bla bla bla kitani gibeerish ka answer karne yaar.. ak chhote se sabaal ke jabaa ke liye to na jane kitane page jane parte hain.. u are again on with ur bs on that topic.. now u know whay people avoid gibberish from u.. see u have time to type gibberish but pointed question evades ur eye once again.. (1) Corroborate ur claim of israel was not recognised by most of the countries (2) find me what india is to lose over hebrew chair establishment

Guest dada_rocks

Simple questions: (1) Corroborate ur claim of israel was not recognised by most of the countries (2) Find me what india is to lose over hebrew chair establishment Fir se reply mein india ka election data mat de dena aur jababa na dun to coward bla bla ki kahani shuru kar dena.. :cantstop:Kuchh relevant jabab hona chahiye ..

Guest dada_rocks
If today say the Jatts start believing they are Jewish and start being loyal to israel more than India, does iNdia win or lose ? barely 50% of the countries existing in 1948 voted for israel's existance. Therefore, claim that it was recognised by most countries is utterly false.
didn't I warn dopeheads need not bother

u can keep harping coward bla bla bla kitani gibeerish ka answer karne yaar.. ak chhote se sabaal ke jabaa ke liye to na jane kitane page jane parte hain.. u are again on with ur bs on that topic.. now u know whay people avoid gibberish from u..
Yes I will harp on the fact that you are one two-bit coward, and one of your cohort is a two-bit liar. Both have been amply proved, your proof is right here. So the next time you or your chamchaas go all uppity about moral courage/disapperance etc etc be pre-warned that you shall have this post shoved in your face. xxx

Guest dada_rocks

Still not answering .. U are exposed everywhere.. u have no clue which data is relevant where keep farting whatever comes to ur head.. muster enough courage answer those two questions instead of running around with excuses............. if not next time before vomiting some BS do your research.. I will let u have it u can post some election data from usa in reply and go around parading how ur data was not dicussed....

Guest dada_rocks

meri dard chhoro, ab tum jaison se dard aane laga tab to ho chala debate..:giggle: Anyway answer those two questions if u can....... since day one u have been pu$$y claiming things and whe cornered disappearing ..be it cost of training of air-force pilot or israel was not recognized by most of states or usa's proximity is harmful for india .. same BS plays.. hit and run u will keep seeking f refernce for others point and keep claiming references are dubious all the while it never occurs to u to provide even most dubious reference in support of ur drivel..

Guest dada_rocks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_Israel Ever since the Declaration of the Establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, the Jewish state has faced problems in its foreign policy. In 1948, Israel was in diplomatic isolation resulting from being boycotted by israel for the obvious reason). As an alternative, the government of Israel began developing ties with distant countries. The Israeli government sought to establish good relations especially with the United States government and the newly independent states in Africa and Asia. Before 1967, the State of Israel had established diplomatic relations with a majority of the world's nations, except for the Arab states and some other Muslim countries. EOD

(2) PVN had no option but to recognize oisrael yes when u need WB doles u play by their rules simple.. In fact he tried to be smart alec by postponing the formal declaration fo recognition while going ahead with loan finalization but got big middle finger from israelli lobby so had to declare it before taking off for the finalization of the deal. It falls into same category as Manmohan singh the socalled genius thought about liberalization. case of making vortues out of necessity.
Are you saying: 1.a. That the World Bank is run by Jews from Israel. 1.b. That you are a Jew-hating conspiracy theorist. 2.a. That the World Bank is not a holier-than-thou organization that serves the poor and needy. 2.b. That you are a bleeding-heart-luddite pot-smoking anti-capitalist commie pinko. 3. All of the above.

Guest dada_rocks
Are you saying: 1.a. That the World Bank is run by Jews from Israel. 1.b. That you are a Jew-hating conspiracy theorist. 2.a. That the World Bank is not a holier-than-thou organization that serves the poor and needy. 2.b. That you are a bleeding-heart-luddite pot-smoking anti-capitalist commie pinko. 3. All of the above.
u are clueless idiot that's what i meant:haha: