Imran Khan "Explains" why Pakistan produces fast bowlers

jonas10

And those few bowlers who come as fast bowlers after 1 years turn into oppspinners and in Pakistan when a bowler is found after few years he add more speed a good example is Junaid and Irfan in current team. Look out for Anwar Ali and Wahab Riaz if Pakistan win this match
With all those amazing fast bowlers no wonder Pakistan haven't reached Test number 1. :giggle: Busy cranking up speeds and chucking.
With all those amazing fast bowlers no wonder Pakistan haven't reached Test number 1. :giggle: Busy cranking up speeds and chucking.
Thanks to all those fast bowlers Indian could not beat Pakistan on home and in Pakistan for 27 years BEAT THAT!!!!. Pakistan is 3rd most winning team after Australia and South Africa( unsure if its SA or any one else ) All Indian ex cricketers , TV ppl asking Pakistani cricketer about fast bowlers there is reason for it. When ever there is talk about top fast bowlers Pakistani names are there...
And those few bowlers who come as fast bowlers after 1 years turn into oppspinners and in Pakistan when a bowler is found after few years he add more speed a good example is Junaid and Irfan in current team. Look out for Anwar Ali and Wahab Riaz if Pakistan win this match
There isn't much difference between the pace of the seamers of the 2 teams. No pacer is bowling consistently in the 140s and Ishant, Dinda, Awana, Junaid, Gul, Irfan are all bowling 132 k to 143 k mostly. Bhuvaneshwar and Tanvir have bowled medium pace. Only Md. Irfan had bowled quicker in the t20s but has slowed down in the odis. Stop overhyping the current Pakistani seamers. They are nowhere near Wasim and Waqar.
Thanks to all those fast bowlers Indian could not beat Pakistan on home and in Pakistan for 27 years BEAT THAT!!!!. Pakistan is 3rd most winning team after Australia and South Africa( unsure if its SA or any one else ) All Indian ex cricketers , TV ppl asking Pakistani cricketer about fast bowlers there is reason for it. When ever there is talk about top fast bowlers Pakistani names are there...
Because that's there only saving grace in the mire of cheating umpires, ball tampering, match fixing, drug taking, trying to murder visiting cricket teams, Afridi worshiping, IPL rejects, and now a new low, Bangbros trolling pakis.
all your so called fast bowlers are **** against India in spite of cheating. i.e ball tampering, drug taking, chucking to name a few.
Because that's there only saving grace in the mire of cheating umpires' date=' ball tampering, match fixing, drug taking, trying to murder visiting cricket teams, Afridi worshiping, IPL rejects, and now a new low, Bangbros trolling pakis.[/quote'] cheating umpires lol u are thinking of today lbw of Younis Khan ? lol He was Indian umpire btw how many Indian umpires are in umpiring elitepanel ? lol NON:finger: And its typical indian start abusing what dont have answer i can abuse more than u but wount fall as low as u. Watch ur team and enjoy victory

Look at stats

There isn't much difference between the pace of the seamers of the 2 teams. No pacer is bowling consistently in the 140s and Ishant, Dinda, Awana, Junaid, Gul, Irfan are all bowling 132 k to 143 k mostly. Bhuvaneshwar and Tanvir have bowled medium pace. Only Md. Irfan had bowled quicker in the t20s but has slowed down in the odis. Stop overhyping the current Pakistani seamers. They are nowhere near Wasim and Waqar.
cheating umpires lol u are thinking of today lbw of Younis Khan ? lol He was Indian umpire btw how many Indian umpires are in umpiring elitepanel ? lol NON:finger: And its typical indian start abusing what dont have answer i can abuse more than u but wount fall as low as u. Watch ur team and enjoy victory
You call it abuse, I call it facts. :hysterical: I pity you, we have been answering you in every World Cup, be it ODIs or T20s. I don't blame you for taking solace in some meaningless ODI series.
You call it abuse, I call it facts. :hysterical: I pity you, we have been answering you in every World Cup, be it ODIs or T20s. I don't blame you for taking solace in some meaningless ODI series.
looking at ur pain , faces of 80 000 Indian in edden garden tells every thing about meaningless ODI hahaha. Same meaning less series made India nr test team by playing only at home lol