The funniest Akhtar interview

Bumper

he was asked about Inzamam.. how he was as a captain.. and overall...... and he says.. umm..he was a ...... what do u want me to say about Inzamam.... Inzamam.. compared to sachin, compared to lara, compared to anyone else.... I think... sachin ko is league se nikal de....be honest.(closes his eyes when he says that).. I'm def sure akhtar rates sachin above the others.. he doesnt need reminding :D

he was asked about Inzamam.. how he was as a captain.. and overall...... and he says.. umm..he was a ...... what do u want me to say about Inzamam.... Inzamam.. compared to sachin, compared to lara, compared to anyone else.... I think... sachin ko is league se nikal de....be honest.(closes his eyes when he says that).. I'm def sure akhtar rates sachin above the others.. he doesnt need reminding :D
He bears some grudge against Sachin and Indians in general for calling him a chucker. His own team mate Inzy regards him a facker -- but thats fine with him. Anyways who cares what this a$$ thinks. He doesnt command the respect of his own junior team mates.