The funniest Akhtar interview

Bumper

Rather than finding the interview funny , I found it VERY fascinating to watch. It was a rare chance to get a sneak peek into the mind of the world's most controversial athletes. Shoaib comes across as self-obsessed , naive , lacking in self confidence and almost distraught person, with a extreme victim mentality. It seems , according to him , anything good that happens to him , is because of himself and anything bad that happens to him , is because of others. Notice how he blames someone for his failings all the time. Such people always look for external reasons for their failures , rather than internal which means that they never improve as an individual. That theory matches with Shoaib's career. He has never grown as a fast bowler. Shoaib seems to be living in his own fairy-world and seems to be under the delusion that people will forget/forgive him all the time , because he is a good guy. He comes out naive, even ignorant many times, almost unaware of the consequences of his actions. He seems lacking in mental toughness and therefore capable of being swayed mentally very easily. It was fascinating to see Shoaib's body language every time the interviewer accused Shoaib of something ( Eg- Spat with Woolmer). Instead of staring the interviewer at his face and denying the allegation vehemently , All Shoaib can manage is a sheepish grin , with his eyes wandering all over the room clearly suggesting that he is concealing more than he is revealing. That the interviewer was smart enough to sugar-coat all his pointed questions with peels of laughter actually saved Shoaib. Simply put , According to Shoaib , there is no better human in this world than him. He can do nothing wrong , and people around him are constantly trying to get him.

Guest dada_rocks

that popmpusness is so routine on that side of the border.. this guy most probably is an illiterate just watch imran khan who in chukhtar's comparison can be touted as scholar but u will get an impression from his talk as if he were the god's gift to mankind

And he considers sachin to be below lara inzamam and ponting.. wat a F@ckin looser... He just exceeds the limits of stupidity at each step.. The only person who may come close to him is the interviewer
I'd hate him too if I get hit for 19 runs in an over after mouthing off how I'm the best and I'll have Sachin in the prematch BS. And he's so brave that he felt sick after that over, waqar had to bowl himself :haha:
Guest dada_rocks
And he considers sachin to be below lara inzamam and ponting.. wat a F@ckin looser... He just exceeds the limits of stupidity at each step.. The only person who may come close to him is the interviewer
He might hjave meant sachin is above these folks.. he just said put sachin aside
Guest dada_rocks
I'd hate him too if I get hit for 19 runs in an over after mouthing off how I'm the best and I'll have Sachin in the prematch BS. And he's so brave that he felt sick after that over' date=' waqar had to bowl himself :haha:[/quote'] Akhtar always quits when taken to cleaners, in order to save his average I guess.. he is like that retard afridi, who saves his strike-rate .. boomb-boom then out..