Craig McDermott's colorful life

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Source: cricinfo http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/columns/content/current/story/310125.html Growing pains Former Australian fast bowler and tormented property owner Craig McDermott, Aus$18 million in debt and looking for a loan, is now going to be sued by his ex-wife. McDermott's second wife, Suzie Houston, told The Australian she would take legal action because her former husband allegedly refused to pay child support. It's not been smooth sailing for McDermott these past 18 months. In early October 2006, the former millionaire Gold Coast property developer was forced to hand over more than $50,000 to stop home movies of him having sex with his third wife, Ann-Maree, being released on the internet. ( Can't he just drag the guy who did this to court, but then who knows what's law in Australia. Having sex with your own wife should not be a matter of blackmail by some perve )To add to his woes, McDermott's eldest daughter, Bryanna, has now labelled his present financial position and the sex-tape extortion case as "karma". "He said to me on the phone, 'You are not allowed over at our house, you are not to call ever again, I don't want to have anything to do with you ever again,'" said the 20-year-old, who added that her father believed she was only out there for his money. "I just think its karma." Sounds like a case for Dr Seaver, circa 1985, somewhere on Long Island, NY.