Mahnoor2007 a very comic characterfrom utube: watch it

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

XmZswcky_-U&mode=user&search= sthg about altaf hussain political humour again GYlv_oqXTBY&mode=related&search= thora musharraf ke bare mien bhi sun len..pure fun.. Sv7pPjestPw&mode=user&search= fir se altaaf hussain :-)

meri urdu bhi itni sufiyani to nahi...kaam chal jaata hai DR, is mahnoor a girl or guy? i thought mahnoor is a girls name. whatever, this person has an amazing sense of tongue in cheek humor. Pakistanis are better than us at doing that. There is another programme someone had sent me a link of - begum nawazish or something. A man dressed up as a woman, dame edna type, very funny.

Guest dada_rocks

HE sounds like a guy to me.. Yes they are funny I too used to think they are funnier than us but then GILC started and I noticed actually they throw are pet regional jokes of pakistan which come of as fresh to us hence we find it funnier.. IF u have followed GILC then u will see every pakistani participant more or less has same style in his performace.. few khan-saheb joke.. few sexist jokes....so many times they will repeat...... Jaise jaise exposure aur hoga we will get to know the staleness and then only the best and ever innovative ones will stand out... this one joke every guy cracks.. Mere paros mein ak raziya aapa hain unke 10 bachche hain aur bolati firati hain.. behan sachchha pyar nahin mila.. Even Omar sharif came and repeated that Raziya aapa joke.. There are many such jokes which is apprently common place on that side of border but we have not heard hence comes of as brand new thereby funnier .. Omar sharif now this guy his very face I find funny but even his writing has too much repetition.. ak word kambakht-mari agar aap nikla do, uska program ka sike aadha ho jayega itani baar bolta hai wo ye labz.. I remember first time I heard that word I was in splits.. Begam Nawazish ali is a guy.. his benazir routine is laugh riot..:haha:

Guest dada_rocks

wo suna aapne: Altaaf husaian kahta hai main mohajiron ke liye apni gardan katwa lunga.. zara gaur se dekhiye is insaan ke pass to gardan hai hi nahin sar ka connection sidha dhar se hai gardan ka koi namm-o-nishan hi nahin.. altaaf jo chiz hai hi nahin wo kaise katbaoge:hysterical:

IF u have followed GILC then u will see every pakistani participant more or less has same style in his performace.. few khan-saheb joke.. few sexist jokes....so many times they will repeat...... Jaise jaise exposure aur hoga we will get to know the staleness Begam Nawazish ali is a guy.. his benazir routine is laugh riot..:haha:
after a while every participant, pakistani or Indian, became stale on the laughter show. some were downright crude. There's this baccha on a wheelchair who is particularly bad. worse is sidhu laughing like a horse every second. do you have any link for the Begum? yeah, that 'altaf ki to gardun hi nahin' was funny, but funnier was Imran Khan ki dhulai. 'Unhone teen teen gendo se khela hai game...' what was that all about!:haha:

pakistan mein sharifo ki kami ho gayi hai, isliye faisla kiya hai ki babra sharif aur umer sharif ki shaadi kara dein, taki fankaar biradari mein bhi sharifo ki tadaat shuro ho jai...:hysterical: babra is one of their fatty actresses...has anyone seen a pakistani movie? they're the worst in the world..:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
after a while every participant, pakistani or Indian, became stale on the laughter show. some were downright crude. There's this baccha on a wheelchair who is particularly bad. worse is sidhu laughing like a horse every second. do you have any link for the Begum? yeah, that 'altaf ki to gardun hi nahin' was funny, but funnier was Imran Khan ki dhulai. 'Unhone teen teen gendo se khela hai game...' what was that all about!:haha:
are app na samajhen wo part wahin achchha hai wo sexist comment hai.. imran ki philanderership ko leke..:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
pakistan mein sharifo ki kami ho gayi hai, isliye faisla kiya hai ki babra sharif aur umer sharif ki shaadi kara dein, taki fankaar biradari mein bhi sharifo ki tadaat shuro ho jai...:hysterical: babra is one of their fatty actresses...has anyone seen a pakistani movie? they're the worst in the world..:hysterical:
I assumed wo nawaz sharif ki beti hogi:hysterical: pakistani movie dekha pahli baar khuda ke liye.. thik thak thi apna naseerudidn shah bas char minute ke liye aaya baut it was power-packed four minutes..

are app na samajhen wo part wahin achchha hai wo sexist comment hai.. imran ki philanderership ko leke..:giggle:
That's what I thought - such risque humor, tch.. I saw half an hour of khuda ke liye on the net and it was sooo slow I had to shut off. I have yet to see a full pak movie, i've seen quarter of 2 movies now...no wonder they love bollywood! :cantstop:

Guest dada_rocks

thore cheap/sexist hota hai unka humour no doubt........ like omar sharif in last week gilc says.. auraten chahi panch ma kar le rahegi to aurat hi.. initially noone laughed then just to humour him people obliged........... Ham bas naseeruddin shah ko dekhane ke liye hi poori movie dekh gaye..

:cantstop::cantstop:

Bahut hee umdaa

Benazeer kehti hain ke woh ek Muslim khatoon hain aur kisi na-mehram musharraf ko "wardi" utaraney ke liye kaise kehen :hysterical::hysterical:

Ma banaakar kehaa JaMai Ma:haha:

At Hussain and Punjab joke...what a relevant political joke....laugh riot with loads of info:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
:cantstop::cantstop:

Bahut hee umdaa

Benazeer kehti hain ke woh ek Muslim khatoon hain aur kisi na-mehram musharraf ko "wardi" utaraney ke liye kaise kehen :hysterical::hysterical:

Ma banaakar kehaa JaMai Ma:haha:

At Hussain and Punjab joke...what a relevant political joke....laugh riot with loads of info:giggle:

i had missed that part.. thanks for pointing out