5-0

Bumper

Not really, i am beginning to pity them...even admiring them a bit for their courage. I mean come on, if your team had been knocked out of 2 consecutive World Cups (meaning 8 years worth of cricket amounting to nothing and all the preparation gone down the sh*tter), if your arch-rivals have a winning record against you in recent years and humiliated your team on your own home soil by the tune of 1-4 and then you eventually lose in the most comedic way imaginable in another World Championship, wouldn't you just want to drop dead, rip up your team's jersey and then p*ss on it ? I am impressed that some of their supporters are still in one piece Let's face facts, Pakistan were weighed down by those fresh memories of beatings handed out to them by India. They were so keen on winning that they simply buckled under pressure.
Yup, that's just about right, Pred. There's huge frustration about a penalty shoot out loss in this inconsequential 20-20 rubbish. That's what makes it all the more hilarious. And generates the column inches here, because we obviously feed off it!:two_thumbs_up:
We are the mentally weakest team in cricket.
I find it quite a charitable remark on two counts: 1) It seems to suggest that these guys have brain cells 2) It almost seems to imply that they lost only because they were weak mentally. No you didnt folks. U couldnt hit the sticks. I can almost smell an overreaction from the nation now. 1) Imran & Miandad will give out statements on the coach and general status of Pakistan cricket. 2) Lawson will be put on probation 3) Pakistan will hire a new coach to help them with "hitting the sticks" 4) Malik will blame Akhtar for his drama 5) PCB chief Nasim Ashraf will announce a zero tolerance policy on those who cannot hit the sticks 6) Mushy will put Gul, Afridi & Arafat on exit control list until they can hit the sticks. In the mean time, in India, we sip our chai & go "Hell yeah, 5-0"
I find it quite a charitable remark on two counts: 1) It seems to suggest that these guys have brain cells 2) It almost seems to imply that they lost only because they were weak mentally. No you didnt folks. U couldnt hit the sticks. I can almost smell an overreaction from the nation now. 1) Imran & Miandad will give out statements on the coach and general status of Pakistan cricket. 2) Lawson will be put on probation 3) Pakistan will hire a new coach to help them with "hitting the sticks" 4) Malik will blame Akhtar for his drama 5) PCB chief Nasim Ashraf will announce a zero tolerance policy on those who cannot hit the sticks 6) Mushy will put Gul, Afridi & Arafat on exit control list until they can hit the sticks. In the mean time, in India, we sip our chai & go "Hell yeah, 5-0"
7) The PCB will hire Robin Uthappa to INSTRUCT the P@ki bowlers on how to hit the stumps from 22 yards out and do a classy celebration to finish it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Have hardly watched any 20/20 and not really bothered about this format of the game but fortunately i got in time to watch the bowl out and my oh my , i have never laughed so hard in all my life. Robin take a bow son... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: but seriously you could tell that our players were relaxed and the Pak players deadly serious and shitting themselves. They really wanted the win so badly!!!

I just saw the highlights...the pakis were so bad that they didnt even come close to hitting the stumps...was almost like they were bowling to a different set of stumps ...I think they understood the bowl out as "NOT hitting the stumps"...and Afridi...my word, he bowled a perfect one if you go by that interpretation:hysterical::hysterical:

I just saw the highlights...the pakis were so bad that they didnt even come close to hitting the stumps...was almost like they were bowling to a different set of stumps ...I think they understood the bowl out as "NOT hitting the stumps"...and Afridi...my word' date=' he bowled a perfect one if you go by that interpretation:hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] Yes, they were pathetic. What a sight. :haha: