ICF World T20I Draft

and what about the home/away avg
Lets take an example. For someone like Gayle, matches he plays at Bangalore in IPL are his home matches and the matches he plays everywhere else are his away matches. Same for Indian players, if Dhoni plays at Chennai, its a home match for him but if he plays at Dharamsala, its an away match.
thats not the prob not everyone has an ipl/bpl contract so there is a disadvantage with those players
Player A & B : played only 20I : A's batting average 40, B's bowling average : 20. Ratio 2:1 Player C & D : Played T20I as well as IPL : C's batting average 50, D's bowling average 25. Ratio 2:1
Lets take an example. For someone like Gayle' date=' matches he plays at Bangalore in IPL are his home matches and the matches he plays everywhere else are his away matches. Same for Indian players, if Dhoni plays at Chennai, its a home match for him but if he plays at Dharamsala, its an away match.[/quote'] and that is the problem here you cant get their home/away avg for their club team its only possible for T20Is

you cant get their domestic home/away avg separately as like in internationals and another issue is if player A has played in both IPL and BPL then he will have a big advantage of having three avgs for instance 34+31+33 =98 if you think there is a better idea then post your team in This format or we will continue it as like test drafts :icflove:

you cant get their domestic home/away avg separately as like in internationals and another issue is if player A has played in both IPL and BPL then he will have a big advantage of having three avgs for instance 34+31+33 =98 if you think there is a better idea then post your team in This format or we will continue it as like test drafts :icflove:
We will divide that average by #! In other words, we will add up all his numbers and then take the average. 70% of T20I runs and 30% of tuns in all leagues.
Overall average le lo. Home/away chhodo
that wont be interesting! then you will just calculate their overall avg and ratio and decide the winner with the best ratio so there wont be any need for venues and matches and there wont be any competition. for instance, Team 1 - 2.53 Team 2 - 1.42 Team 3 - 1.89 Team 4 - 2.01 Team 5 - 2.23 Team 6 - 1.39 Team 7 - 2.11 Team 8 - 2.69 Here, team 8 have the best ratio so there wont be any competition as team has the best ratio p.s By calculating the homw/away avg the ratios tend change for every match as the matches are played in different venues so you cant predict the winner till the finals!
that wont be interesting! then you will just calculate their overall avg and ratio and decide the winner with the best ratio so there wont be any need for venues and matches and there wont be any competition. for instance, Team 1 - 2.53 Team 2 - 1.42 Team 3 - 1.89 Team 4 - 2.01 Team 5 - 2.23 Team 6 - 1.39 Team 7 - 2.11 Team 8 - 2.69 Here, team 8 have the best ratio so there wont be any competition as team has the best ratio
That is what test draft organizers did. I will be second in that regard! :woot: