Lets all laugh at Puny warriors... LOL Pune

ganeshran

Pune has such a bad record overall that if they win 2 matches against the same team then the fans call that team "bunnies" :phehehe:
This. They should thank us for allowing them to win 2, I don't think they have won 2 against any other team.

You are still our bunnies :phehehe:
I think your definition of the term ‘bunny’ needs some re-work. Going by your logic, RCB is RR’s bunny (given that they just lost a game to them..). :phehehe:

That is soooo like Pak fans. We own them otherwise, but even they come back at us with the same statement "2-1 in last 3"
Haha. Says the whining and cheating franchise's nakli mascot who has no interest in the franchise to start with.

This. They should thank us for allowing them to win 2' date=' I don't think they have won 2 against any other team.[/quote'] Yeah, we have to thank our bunnies for being our bunnies. The way you should thank chickens before you eat them. :haha:

I think your definition of the term ‘bunny’ needs some re-work. Going by your logic' date=' RCB is RR’s bunny (given that they just lost a game to them..). :phehehe:[/quote'] You have lost 2 in the last 3 encounters. Soon going to be 3 in the last 4.

Yeah' date=' we have to thank our bunnies for being our bunnies. The way you should thank chickens before you eat them. :haha:[/quote'] Can't believe you are that dumb that you still call CSK the bunnies of PWI. Try saying that with a straight face.