Lets all laugh at Puny warriors... LOL Pune

ganeshran

Can't believe you are that dumb that you still call CSK the bunnies of PWI. Try saying that with a straight face.
Dumb is that fecker who just PMed me 'Hey, I have stopped ignoring you' and then wrote 'Kyaaa' when I just showed him the :finger: Dimwit!

Dumb is that fecker who just PMed me 'Hey, I have stopped ignoring you' and then wrote 'Kyaaa' when I just showed him the :finger: Dimwit!
Didn't know you can't read English. I informed you I have removed you from the block list. Here : 1337004928_376219148_1-Pictures-of--English-Coaching-centres-Noida-Call-TEEA-7428076783.jpg

Time for me to do the same. He is just an idiot whose only job in life is to suck on Dhoni's ding-dong.
And you are an idiot whose only job is to bash Indian cricketers because you yourself in real life couldn't even hold a bat. Plus of course you support PWI so that automatically translates into you being the biggest idiot on planet earth

If that is true' date=' then you should join us. Our single mission is to protest against this evil franchise.[/quote'] yours is already a lost cause and the team is going to come last or maybe 2nd last - why join a sinking ship :giggle: I will oppose CSGay by being independent.