Lets all laugh at Puny warriors... LOL Pune

ganeshran

yours is already a lost cause and the team is going to come last or maybe 2nd last - why join a sinking ship :giggle: I will oppose CSGay by being independent.
You don't need to join the ship. Just join the protest if you have noble intentions. :winky:

Dumb is that fecker who just PMed me 'Hey, I have stopped ignoring you' and then wrote 'Kyaaa' when I just showed him the :finger: Dimwit!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: i still cant believe this everyone dont say anything bad about csk otherwise sid will block ya :fear::((

yours is already a lost cause and the team is going to come last or maybe 2nd last - why join a sinking ship :giggle: I will oppose CSGay by being independent.
That achievement for PWI will be greater than for man to reach Mars. :hatsoff:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: i still cant believe this everyone dont say anything bad about csk otherwise sid will block ya :fear::((
Lol. By that logic I will have to ban half of ICF re. I don't block anyone, of course there are some exceptions always.

Lol. By that logic I will have to ban half of ICF re. I don't block anyone' date=' of course there are some exceptions always.[/quote'] are u saying all the icf hates csk ?:winky: cos u said every one likes csk :dontknow: decide kar ley pehle :orderorder:

Find a Bhopali team first and then brag. :finger:
This logic once again showing idiocy CSK is the master race - everyone knows that. We have flash mobs even in San Francisco, and here you guys think only guys from Chennai can support CSK. :hehe:. PS : Aren't you Bong? Then why do you support PWI? (Going by ur logic)

This logic once again showing idiocy CSK is the master race - everyone knows that. We have flash mobs even in San Francisco, and here you guys think only guys from Chennai can support CSK. :hehe:. PS : Aren't you Bong? Then why do you support PWI? (Going by ur logic)
I live in Pune, idiot! P.S. Flash mobs in San Francisco :rofl: This should embarrass Ram! :cantstop:

are u saying all the icf hates csk ?:winky: cos u said every one likes csk :dontknow: decide kar ley pehle :orderorder:
Going by that poll yaar. Half of ICF voted for CSK(including glory hunters as well) Other half voted for different teams so even if I assume others are anti-CSK, then half of ICF will be anti CSK. I am sure not all of the other half are anti-CSK