Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Laaloo

Some white people seem to think that all these people are the same. I don't know why or how. The last i was this confused was when i found govinda and chunky pandey indistinguishable as a kid. I thought grown ups did not have this kind of a problem boston-11.jpgboston-11-1.jpgboston-10-4.jpgsunil-tripathi-3.jpgsunil-tripathi-4.jpg

Is the arrest connected to MIT shootings? Seems like it but no confirmation
No one knows except the CNN reporter saw him being arrested and to him he seemed suspect 1. Theory is that cop stopped him and he shot at him. Then several explosives were used, don't know by cops or the idiot. Anyway then he was asked to take off his clothes and arrested but CNN is scared to confirm anything after what happened yesterday Plus some car jacking and then chasing

No one knows except the CNN reporter saw him being arrested and to him he seemed suspect 1. Theory is that cop stopped him and he shot at him. Then several explosives were used, don't know by cops or the idiot. Anyway then he was asked to take off his clothes and arrested but CNN is scared to confirm anything after what happened yesterday Plus some car jacking and then chasing
Looks like it is. From Reddit just now:
EDIT 2:48 EST: Suspect who is at large is confirmed to be the Marathon Bomber with the white hat!