Shoaib Malik's narrow minded statement

King

That's great adititi but there are als clowns like these. IN jammu hindu boys beaten for celebrating India win needless to say aasman se farishtey nahin aaye the unhen pitane.. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Communal_clashes_in_Jammu_after_T20_win/articleshow/2401498.cms
Well there are nutcases in every religion, but that doesn't mean painting all members of a particular community with the same brush. So does that mean the Pathan brothers, Zaheer Khan, Mohd. Kaif, Azharrudin all support Pak?

Good that ur mama/nana's whole family is parked acorss the border and u feel obliged to support them but why the fcuk will u beat someone celbrating India win in India. And I am suposed not to talk about it lest others decent samples might get offended. Here is might request to those decent samples these clowns have slapped them too and it's their duty too to cry foul with me against these crooks .
Aapko kab roka humne bolne se ? Sirf dsr ko itna kaha ki in bewkoofon ki baat karte karte sab musalmaanon ko lapet mein na le lo.

Aapko kab roka humne bolne se ? Sirf dsr ko itna kaha ki in bewkoofon ki baat karte karte sab musalmaanon ko lapet mein na le lo.
Bhaiya, DSR bewkoofan hai , bwekwoofan wali baat hi to karega ! This guy has gone on record saying that all Indian Muslims are traitors. It's funny how these NRI characters ditch their own country at the first whiff of greens and then exhibit their pseudo jingoism and indulge in cra.p pigeon holing. Guilt trip I say !

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I'm trying to find a link to Malik's speech after the New Zealand Semi-Final. I'm not sure how many of you have heard it' date=' but i'm sure if you hear it, it will help to clear this situation up.[/quote'] WP, i think you can find the presentation video in the video section of these forums.....and ithink most of the guys who have commented on these threads haveheard the interview and then posted their views.

Bhaiya' date=' DSR bewkoofan hai , bwekwoofan wali baat hi to karega ! This guy has gone on record saying that all Indian Muslims are traitors.[b'] It's funny how these NRI characters ditch their own country at the first whiff of greens and then exhibit their pseudo jingoism and indulge in cra.p pigeon holing. Guilt trip I say !
What makes it even further twisted is that such NRIs would often, if not always, support India instead of the country they belong to, the country whose passport they carry. To put it simply: They like India but wont live there They hate Britain but shall live there. What was that saying - Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka...and all. xx

What makes it even further twisted is that such NRIs would often' date=' if not always, [b']support India instead of the country they belong to, the country whose passport they carry. To put it simply: They like India but wont live there They hate Britain but shall live there. What was that saying - Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka...and all. xx
Well said ,Lurker. Come to think about it , these guys stand guilty as charged to the very allegation they level at Indian muslims. If I become US or UK citizen , morally I am bound to support USA/UK over India. Otherwise , a case can be made that even I am not showing loyalty to my adopted country.

Well said ' date='Lurker. Come to think about it , these guys stand guilty as charged to the very allegation they level at Indian muslims. If I become US or UK citizen , morally I am bound to support USA/UK over India. Otherwise , a case can be made that even I am not showing loyalty to my adopted country.[/quote'] So dont become a citizen then :cantstop: j/k

What makes it even further twisted is that such NRIs would often, if not always, support India instead of the country they belong to, the country whose passport they carry. To put it simply: They like India but wont live there They hate Britain but shall live there. What was that saying - Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka...and all. xx
Lurker, this is where dual citizenship comes into play. You take oath saying you'll be loyal to your new country and then take the back door to play fake nationality game. A bastard style of living!

Lurker' date=' this is where dual citizenship comes into play. You take oath saying you'll be loyal to your new country and then take the back door to play fake nationality game. A bastard style of living![/quote'] so all those tennis players for example who stay in US but represent their country are living a bastard style of living?

This is irelevant to the topic at hand. Many people have kids who are born outside India. The kids become US or UK citizens and parents then decide on personal preference whether they want to become US/UK citizens or not. And there could be other personal situations as well like marrying a citizen who then wants you to become one, etc. And I don't think supporting India in cricket being a US/UK citizen means you are a traitor, unless you carry out activities of importance against the US or UK.

Sorry I don't think it's quiet the same. Indian Muslims are not immigrants unlike 1-2 generation NRIs. As you notice I did back the typical Indian Muslim but please don't get carried away with the NRI Vs bad Apple Indian Muslim comparison. Completely different thing.

Sorry I don't think it's quiet the same. Average Indian Muslims are not immigrants unlike 1-2 generation NRIs. As you notice I did back the typical Indian Muslim but please don't get carried away with the NRI Vs bad Apple Indian Muslim comparison. Completely different thing.
Point accepted. But , the question still begs , Isn't it hypocritical for these NRI's with their pseudo jingoism to question the loyalty of Indian citizens (Muslims) towards their motherland ?

spot on Yods .... but trust me its like doing "Bhains ko Bhagwat " .... reading some statements here you would think that NRIs = Indians living in Pakistan ... ohhh well.
Even Indians living in Pakistant probably do it cause they are "stuck" there due to family business, etc. There are Sikhs living for generations in Afghanistan who desperately want to get out, but apparently can't cause they don't have the money and/or have no one in India to go,