Shoaib Malik's narrow minded statement

King

Bhaiyon....aap log thandaa paani grahan kijiye.... "Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam".......samoocha Vishva aapke Parivaar ka hee ek hissa hai....:D
I am sure ke if you talk to a hardline Muslim he would say the say, except maintaining that all human beings were born a Muslim. Aise hi masti kar reha hoon, dil pe mat lijiyega :cantstop:

Guest dada_rocks

Bear with me you psec champions: DSR is doing exactly what you do all the time, yes generalization based on your ow personal anecdtoal evidence. Just because that generalization paints rosy and needless to say erroneous picture doesn;t make it any better. It remains a logical flaw in debatics. If I had got a dime everytime I heard sthg like "But my personal interaction wiht pakistanins here in north america has been good" Everyone has right to express his personal expereince even I till very recently had never met a single sample in flesh and blood who was anything but pro-pakistan but now I am proud to say I have met one sample who is as patriotic as anyone else. Even when I hadn't met them I never claimed they do not exist they did. Now on how to report this news: I would say report it normally for two reasons (1) Samples like these are slap on all indian their religious preference notwithstanding (2) When u say those decent samples will be offended if we criticise these rotten apples then inadvertently you are doing exactly what you do not intend to do i.e. clubbing the decent samples with rotten samples. (3) I don't see why any decent sample will be offended and if they do then most probably they have some way to go before being qualified decent So please respect those decent samples and tell it like it is anything less than that is tantamount to clubbing them with rotten ones..

KR .. Iam pretty sure I am one of those NRIs who you are aiming at ... let me say that I dont even have a US Citizenship to begin with ... but feel free to answer my question in post#123 on how you define "Loyalty" if you want an answer from me.
Is it because you are not eligible yet ? I don't want an answer from you as regards to post 123, BTW. Let it go man , this is a cricket discussion board. We need to move it to GD , otherwise.

The question I suppose then becomes - If it is fair for you to be offended if a non-Indian uses that line of thought' date=' is it also fair for an American say to look at an Indian-migrant-turn-American-citizen in that light?[/quote'] In turn the native Americans will say something to NREs (non resident Europeans) :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Is it soo hard to understand that there is no history (as in one that involves religion/conflicts/wars/politics/shared border and goes back 100s of yrs) between India and USA ?
:two_thumbs_up: precisely USA comparison at best is red herring in this debate..

I wont bother because unlike you I dont think its a crime ... And talking about blindly supporting ... how about throwing some facts to substantiate your claims ?
Again , you claim to be straight shooter. I asked you straightforward question . Whom do you think I blindly side ? Specifics please ? And What facts , what claims . You totally lost me here !

Guest dada_rocks

Cpming from the gang whose half of the post are nothign but mutual ego massage is rich KR, Lurker.. kahe la force kar rahe ho tum logn mujhe fir se tumhe benaqab karne ke liye.. waise kuchh chhupa raha kahn ab :hysterical:

Cpming from the gang whose half of the post are nothign but mutual ego massage is rich KR' date=' Lurker.. kahe la force kar rahe ho tum logn mujhe fir se tumhe benaqab karne ke liye.. waise kuchh chhupa raha kahn ab :hysterical:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: kya likhte ho samajh mein hi nahin aata hai! :sad_smile:

Guest dada_rocks
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: kya likhte ho samajh mein hi nahin aata hai! :sad_smile:
Hota hai hota hai :hysterical: koi gal nahin abhi match jite hain abhi main thora soak karna chahta hun ye sab baad mein karnege

DR agreed with me on my comment in post # 153 ... you said (or implied) that he did it blindly ... which means either of one thing below is true : 1. That my statement is false 2. Or he is not allowed to agree with me (regardless of what I say is correct or incorrect) What is it ? Damn right Iam but not sure you are a straight shooter (heck you dont claim that yourselves) and I will gladly accept to go down to the details which will as usual result in a detour and you will eventually bail out with a parting comment ... and then you will not like my response and will start your protesting and the usual .... So are you capable of straight shooting and going down to the nitty gritty ugly details ? If yes we can proceed by creating a new thread on GD ... else I rest my case.
Jesus !. All I asked you name those posters I blindly support and you are on ego trip here. Again it's very straightforward question . Name the posters with whom I side always ? Rest of your post is irrelevant .

Guest dada_rocks
i think this thread should be locked. its taking away from the victory. overall shoaib malik = idiot.
Nice conclusison Shaoib Malik is idiot and there are quite a few idiots in india whom Malik addressed in that post-match presentation.. That news piece where poor india got beaten for celebrating India's win proves that fact.

Hota hai hota hai :hysterical: koi gal nahin abhi match jite hain abhi main thora soak karna chahta hun ye sab baad mein karnege
Soak ya shoak?? I am sure you mean the latter, after all did you not vote for Pakistan you closet Zakir Naik follower? Abhi bol do ke mistake ho gaya tha voting mein :hysterical::hysterical: